Arb air lockers to factory jku rubicon switch

Preston111395

Okay im installing dana 60s on my 15 rubicon JKU. I am wanting to use my factory locker switches (yes i know the benefit of running aftermarket switches) to control my ARB air lockers. Im wanting to keep the factory feel as far as the lights on the dash. Has anyone hooked up there ARB lockers to the factory switches. I know there all run from the computer and no as simple as a +/- on the back like i was hoping lol. I was thinking maybe a relay switch on the 4 wires that would connect to the E-locker and make it when its switched on it sends the ground signal back to the computer letting it know its (locked) and running and addition wire to the ground on the solenoid for the air lockers. Has anyone tried this? Does anybody have a wiring diagram to do this already

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Okay im installing dana 60s on my 15 rubicon JKU. I am wanting to use my factory locker switches (yes i know the benefit of running aftermarket switches) to control my ARB air lockers. Im wanting to keep the factory feel as far as the lights on the dash. Has anyone hooked up there ARB lockers to the factory switches. I know there all run from the computer and no as simple as a +/- on the back like i was hoping lol. I was thinking maybe a relay switch on the 4 wires that would connect to the E-locker and make it when its switched on it sends the ground signal back to the computer letting it know its (locked) and running and addition wire to the ground on the solenoid for the air lockers. Has anyone tried this? Does anybody have a wiring diagram to do this already

I'd recommend using aftermarket switches so u have complete control but that's your call.

The relays for the lockers are on the passenger side inner fender back by the firewall. There are two of them, one for each axle. You can use those relays to drive your arb solenoids rather than the factory elockers. If u want to add fake feedback signals you'd have to run another relay off the driver and feed that signal back to the factory feedback wore. It would be a totally fake signal and overkill. U can tell when they are on or not just by feel. But of you want to do it that's how.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Preston111395

Do you have a wiring diagram? I put a meter on all 4 lines and one has power all the time as long as the ignition is on and 2 are grounds and one is dead. I know 2 wires send the signal to lock it and 2 send it back to the computer to tell it the lockers are locked. But with the voltage always reading 12v it doesn’t make any sense to me. And the relays your talking about I tested each one of the wires and nothing changes when I press the button for the locker. And it is in 4lo.

Preston111395

It would be awesome if somebody had a wiring diagram for this. I hooked up a relay to the 4 wires that connects to the axle so it would send the locked signal back to the computer and the only thing that happens is it still blinks but makes it where when I push the button to turn it off it won’t go off it just continues to blink till I unplug the relay

JKbrick

It would be awesome if somebody had a wiring diagram for this. I hooked up a relay to the 4 wires that connects to the axle so it would send the locked signal back to the computer and the only thing that happens is it still blinks but makes it where when I push the button to turn it off it won’t go off it just continues to blink till I unplug the relay

There is a thread on Wayalife about this, I’ll try to find it but unfortunately I do not know how to post it so you can just click on it

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Do you have a wiring diagram? I put a meter on all 4 lines and one has power all the time as long as the ignition is on and 2 are grounds and one is dead. I know 2 wires send the signal to lock it and 2 send it back to the computer to tell it the lockers are locked. But with the voltage always reading 12v it doesn’t make any sense to me. And the relays your talking about I tested each one of the wires and nothing changes when I press the button for the locker. And it is in 4lo.

This is a screenshot of the title of the thread you want
IMG_1205.JPG

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom