Wave from Alberta, Canada!

Flex92

Hey everyone!

I'm from a city in Canada by the name of Lethbridge! Around here's there's a large jeep community being we're lucky enough to have the mountains within two hours of us! (Unfortunately the government is in the process of trying to eliminate all off-road vehicles in those areas due to the disrespectful few.:doh:

I've been on the forum for a little while now, but recently picked up another jeep, this being my fourth! 95 ZJ, 12 JKU, 02 WJ and now a 17 JKU! This one will be sticking around for a long while as my fiance and I had our son ten months ago and I'd like to give him a childhood filled with camping and offroading just as I had. I have my dad to credit for my jeep addiction! He had a 47 flat fender growing up that I loved, as well as a 94 YJ. Unfortunately he had to get rid of both due to having two kids to support, but he just recently picked up another 47 flat fender and drives his 5.9 limited ZJ as a daily!

The sense of community on this forum really astounds me and it's nice to see everyone jump in and lend their knowledge wherever they can! Being that I live in Canada and my jeep has a long ways to go, it will be awhile before I see black bear pass, MOAB or any other of my bucket list trails. Never the less, I'm excited to be on here and with any luck I hope to eventually see some of you on the trails!

Happy wheeling everybody!

Attachments

• IMG_20180219_141713_608.jpg
    IMG_20180219_141713_608.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20180303_135515_663.jpg
    IMG_20180303_135515_663.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 32
Top Bottom