Took this for a test drive today. JL Rubicon lifted with 37s.

wibornz

It was loaded out. They wanted 59,000 dollars. They up charged the vehicle by 6,800 for the factory lift, tires and wheels.

30226657_2084182218288742_838046040408981504_n.jpg

30261829_2084182288288735_8484363776173277184_n.jpg

This is the color and had the options that I want, even liked the wheels and tires. Not going with the Mopar lift or the fox shocks. It did drive nice and was surprisingly quiet on the inside going down the road at 60 mph. It did not need to be re-geared as it had plenty of take off. It was a little tough for the wife to get in. She has had knee replacement, but with the help of the grab bar she was in it for the win.

It had 36 miles on it.

JKbrick

It was loaded out. They wanted 59,000 dollars. They up charged the vehicle by 6,800 for the factory lift, tires and wheels.

View attachment 298586

View attachment 298587

This is the color and had the options that I want, even liked the wheels and tires. Not going with the Mopar lift or the fox shocks. It did drive nice and was surprisingly quiet on the inside going down the road at 60 mph. It did not need to be re-geared as it had plenty of take off. It was a little tough for the wife to get in. She has had knee replacement, but with the help of the grab bar she was in it for the win.

It had 36 miles on it.

How did she use the grab bar with no hands? Just kidding I like those wheels and the red rings

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

View attachment 298586

View attachment 298587

It had 36 miles on it.

Too much. Buy one and build it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wibornz

I will buy a JL Rubicon and build it like the one in the photo, but with better aftermarket stuff.

Last edited:
Love the color, wow that's a big number. Add some tax and its darn near what my first house cost me.

X2 on finding a stock one in red optioned how you wish...then specify and build yourself.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom