Windshield note

I was in Naples this past weekend with my girlfriend enjoying the sun and beach. I went down in the morning to take the bicycles of the rack and I was surprised to see some one had put a sing on my windshield. It was obviously a JEEP hater. It was a private parking lot so the head first regulation dies not apply and I was barely touching the hedge...I sent it to all my friends and had a good laugh about it. I guess I just experienced some JEEP hatred. Has anyone out there experienced Jeep hate? I guess I was lucky they didn't key my JEEP

. 20180408_085530.jpg 20180408_120527.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Not so much hate, but on several occasions I was asked "why did you do that to your Jeep?"...to which I always reply "because I can"...and also asked a lot "where do you go with that?"...to which I always say "wherever I want"...

Mostly though, it's young boys saying "that thing is sic"...that always makes me chuckle...

WJCO

Meme King
Wow, lol. The fact that someone would take the time to write that note makes me laugh and cry at the same time.

JMFK

While parking in San Francisco about a year ago a guy and his girlfriend stopped to lecture me about how it was bad enough I drive a jeep with terrible fuel efficiency but because I have "ridiculously large tires" I should really be ashamed of myself for making the problem worse.

I had a Prius owner swing into the spot next to me at the grocery store, and give me the Harry eye ball, and lay into me with really....you NEED those big tires on THAT jeep.

I replied with YES I do NEED them, as life is way too short to drive a boring vanilla car.

Further more it puts years back on my life when these tires are humming down the road, doors off and the tunes are cranked so I can't here people like you.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
While parking in San Francisco about a year ago a guy and his girlfriend stopped to lecture me about how it was bad enough I drive a jeep with terrible fuel efficiency but because I have "ridiculously large tires" I should really be ashamed of myself for making the problem worse.

I’d have told him to suck a nut.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

A.J.

I got one at a crowded parking lot once. I backed it in and parked on a corner because there were no spots left. It read...

I hope you don’t fuck like you park, or you’ll never get it in Asshole!

I laughed me ass off. Thought it was great!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The worst I've gotten were hearts drawn into the dust on my rear window. 🤣

Not sure why JK guys like to back into parking spots, but to each their own. 😎

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
I backed in that time because I had the bikes and didn't want anyone messing with them, so I back till the bushes were barely touching...accirding to the note...i crush the shrub..lol

BaddestCross

I backed in that time because I had the bikes and didn't want anyone messing with them, so I back till the bushes were barely touching...accirding to the note...i crush the shrub..lol

Lol. I get it. I'm just bullshitting a bit because I had a die-hard TJ guy start talking shit about JK guys and that was one of the things he brought up. I never really paid attention until he said something and began to notice the trend. 🤣

I see signs that state "no backing in" a lot and I don't get that either... Who gives a shit? Unless the parking space is on a diagonal, I don't get why anyone would care.

I would've backed in if I had the bikes on the back too. 👍

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

jdofmemi

I replied with YES I do NEED them, as life is way too short to drive a boring vanilla car.

Further more it puts years back on my life when these tires are humming down the road, doors off and the tunes are cranked so I can't here people like you.

I love that reply. I am feeling alive and full of life again now that I'm wheeling again after too long out of it.

Besides that, the Prius driver is probably one of those who drives 50 in the slow lane thinking that he is saving the planet by getting 55 mpg instead of 50.

Some ultra beta male came unglued at the grocery store today.
“This is a clean air vehicle spot not a Jeep stall!”
It all started with a dumb shrug and a “wtf” mouth movement as he looked at me. So I entertained him a bit. lol

WJCO

Meme King
I had a Prius owner swing into the spot next to me at the grocery store, and give me the Harry eye ball, and lay into me with really....you NEED those big tires on THAT jeep.

Some ultra beta male came unglued at the grocery store today.
“This is a clean air vehicle spot not a Jeep stall!”
It all started with a dumb shrug and a “wtf” mouth movement as he looked at me. So I entertained him a bit. lol

I don't know why, but I love seeing greenie Prius owners pissed off, lol. One day in Boulder (superliberalville) there were no parking spots remaining and I was in my old f350 diesel supercrew longbed. Only spot left was an "alternative fuel vehicle" parking spot. I thought my diesel was good enough to meet that criteria, so after a 20 point turn, I took the spot. Luckily nothing ever came of it, but my wife and I both thought that we would come out of the store and truck would have broken windows or blood on it, lol.

Top Bottom