Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Forest find Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Any updates on this forest find? And how is the M37?
    Thanks for checking in. I have done the cooling system, new radiator, water pump, timing chain, PerTronix ignition, fuel tank clean out and fuel lines, intake, carb, power steering with GM pump, GM single wire alternator, master cylinder, brake lines, all brake components, rebuilt what was there until I decide what the heck I’m going to do with this rig. It runs and drives amazingly well in both two and four wheel drive and I put the 33’s on procomp wheels that were on the CJ7 and put the original white wagon wheels back on it. Also cleaned out the inside and are putting the best top seats from the CJ7 in it and am putting the old low back seats back in it. I have not even started the M37, but am now moving it to the barn to make room in the shop to work more on the Bronco because it’s heated and it got fricken cold up here. Next is a wiring harness, tranny and transfer case re-seal/rebuild as needed with clutch, it functions but chatters a bit.

I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving, wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Ken

09FE21C5-5E3E-4496-AAC7-6F4962AA898B.jpg30C8D979-AFD9-4F74-93F8-41EA51FFBF6A.jpgA80E576A-0540-4BBA-BB4F-565283601A9E.jpg6B9276F8-4812-4AC8-90F2-20ED13FD3818.jpg71F3CFB6-0C95-4CF0-9F9E-8E6C1FF66B2B.jpg

Man...that's looking good!

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Man...that's looking good!
    Thanks Ed,

That is quite a complement coming from the man himself! It’s not worthy, but may be someday🙄.
    How’s are you liking your Beautiful Bronco?

Thanks again .....for setting the bar so frickin high

Whenever I get the chance to drive it, I love it.

That is awesome! I’m glad it’s turning out so good!!! Luckily you have a heated shop lol

Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving as well! And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

Nothing but a Thing AZ Explorer's Avatar
    That's a bunch of good progress!!

Rig's looking sweet!
    DID I MENTION MY RIG IS FOR SALE?

“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234