Wavin' From San Diego

CB07JKU

Hey yall the name is Coby I am 23 years old from North Carolina. Currently Stationed in the wonderful sunny San Diego. I have owned quite a few jeeps since I've turned 16, Started out with an 88 Cherokee on 33" super swampers then I had a 2000 Cherokee that I drove for quite a while and had the itch to cut the doors off but ended up trading it for a 94 YJ I am now driving what I have longed for since I turned 16. Back in September I bought a 2007 JKUR that is stock except for a warn bumper that is probably going to get cut. I am very excited about building this jeep and would love insight, ideas and help along the way. Also new to wheeling out on the west coast so any good places to wheel would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to meeting many new friends in this WAYALIFE. Cheers Boys

dillard09

Welcome to the family from Redondo beach. Man there are lots of places to wheel in SoCal. There are a few of us up in the LA area that get out quite often. Maybe someday we can hook up and find some dirt. 👍

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockingK

First off, thank you for your service:usa-salute: and welcome to Wayalife from Foresthill Ca 👋. I owned a home in the Anza Borego Desert directly east of you. There are easy to moderate and some pucker factor areas that are absolutely beautiful like “Fonts Point”, “Calcite Mine Trail” you will find some crazy shit out in the middle of the flats metal sculptures, the spring bloom big horn rams in the mountains etc. the San Diego 4x4 club is very active and guests were always welcome on most of their runs.

CB07JKU

Awesome sounds good!! Hopefully we can get together soon for an outing it has been about 4 years since I have done some wheeling cant wait to hit the trails!!

Seth

Welcome from a fellow San Diegan. You're in a great place with a lot of local places to wheel.

Top Bottom