It's HONEY TIME!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just wanted to give a BIG THANK YOU TO Adam for helping me to get a brand new American Honey Chiller/Dispenser and Josh for hooking us up with one very impressive bottle of the good stuff. Check it out...

IMG_1760.jpg

So who's drinking with us? Let's see some pics :honey:

Skid_Kid

Whoa! I am waiting to crack the bottle that was giving to me by 10Frank9 with some other members. Never tried it and it does not seem right to do so without another Wayalifer!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Serg5000

Ok I don't even drink whiskey but that chiller makes me want to. That's a great piece of equipment.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Nice! Glad you guys got it setup!

I'm headed back out to the garage to work on rebuilding that lift kit so I will bring some honey with me I suppose.:honey:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice! Glad you guys got it setup!

I'm headed back out to the garage to work on rebuilding that lift kit so I will bring some honey with me I suppose.:honey:

Oh yeah, couldn't wait. Thanks again for everything :thumb:

Really? Are you pulling my leg

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

No, not pulling your leg at all. You literally got me laughing out loud - please PM me your address and I'll send you out a set :yup:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

No, not pulling your leg at all. You literally got me laughing out loud - please PM me your address and I'll send you out a set :yup:

You got it! Thanks for the banner too! :thumb:

Tackerdown

Banned
well let me do a warm up shot and I'll shoot over to you thanks . glad I could give you a chuckle .:thumbup:

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Is that all it takes to get a set? Damn let me post a picture of my Wayalife spray painted pullover sweater.... 😉😂

Tackerdown

Banned
Is that all it takes to get a set? Damn let me post a picture of my Wayalife spray painted pullover sweater.... 😉😂

That there is funny. Or are you Sirius . By the way I did that with the shot in it.

RKLBSTR

That is frickin sweet!! I can see I need to get some WOL shot glasses now to be drinking my honey. That thing will be perfect on your tailgate table

Top Bottom