Wave from Winnipeg

AJBonomo

*Wave* from Winnipeg

At the end of October, we traded in our Ram 1500 Limited for a 2017 JKU Big Bear Special Edition. Yes, I knew the JL's were about to be announced. My wife didn't want to wait until they came out with the diesel to mate with the 8-speed, so we pulled the trigger.

Love the JKU, love Jeep history, love The Wave, love the camaraderie, love Rock Crawling (yes, I capitalized it!) and so much more.

Stock headlights... Ew.... But, K02's - Yum!
11-04-2017_12-13-23.jpg

We get a lot of ice up here on the roads, snow melts and re-freezes, roads = skating rinks. Love my studded tires. Quick Disconnects not yet in place... Planning on Antirock
12-03-2017_13-09-01.jpg

After play
20171203_213646.jpg

I took this one last weekend (mine is to the left of the middle of the photo, to the right of the yellow Wrangler)
DJI_0010.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
Welcome from Socal! Nice Jeep.... Canada looks pretty cool.... I’ve heard they get a lot of Windshield damage up there. [emoji51]

Brute

Hooked
*Wave* from Winnipeg

At the end of October, we traded in our Ram 1500 Limited for a 2017 JKU Big Bear Special Edition. Yes, I knew the JL's were about to be announced. My wife didn't want to wait until they came out with the diesel to mate with the 8-speed, so we pulled the trigger.

Love the JKU, love Jeep history, love The Wave, love the camaraderie, love Rock Crawling (yes, I capitalized it!) and so much more.

Stock headlights... Ew.... But, K02's - Yum!
View attachment 299030

We get a lot of ice up here on the roads, snow melts and re-freezes, roads = skating rinks. Love my studded tires. Quick Disconnects not yet in place... Planning on Antirock
View attachment 299036

After play
View attachment 299038

I took this one last weekend (mine is to the left of the middle of the photo, to the right of the yellow Wrangler)
View attachment 299037

That would be an epic descent...as they say in Hawaii, "Eddie Would Go"...

Top Bottom