2013 Jeep Wrangler - Commando Green, Built, Hard Top, Low Miles, GREAT Condition

Legit

My father was recently diagnosed with Cancer and I am having to let go of my toys to get setup to move closer to the family to be able to support them better. This is my baby and it's been a pleasure building it. I have only wheeled this unit one time and needless to say it was quite impressive.

40ShiBA.jpg

2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 4x4
Commando Green
42,000 miles
Hard Top
Great/Like New Condition.
$28,000

I purchased this Jeep during the Summer of 2016. It had been owned by an elderly couple that had never taken it off of the pavement. Pictures from the day I purchased this jeep are included.

This Jeep is fully capable of taking you just about anywhere you'd like to go. No corners were cut when building this unit. It has completed some of the most difficult trails in Hot Springs Arkansas (Have all Jeep Badge of Honor's from Hot Springs). It has only been off-road one time to test out the extents of the suspension and it performed FLAWLESSLY. Videos and pictures of this event are available upon request. If you are looking for a fine looking Jeep that will perform like no other then this is the one for you!

EXTERIOR:
VKS Shorty V2 Winch Bumper W/Winch Hoop & Fog Lights ~$400
Warn Zeon 8 Winch ~$850 Warn Zeon 8 Winch ~$850
Amsteel Blue - Black 5/16" x 100' Synthetic Lin ~$200
Smittybilt Flat Fenders (76837) ~$250
Teraflex Tire Carrier ~$600
Evo D-Rings (Rear Bumper Delete) ~$150
Teraflex Hi-Lift Mount ~$250
Black Daymaker LED Headlights/Foglights ~$150
Xsprite Smoke Lens LED Tail Lights ~$80

DRIVETRAIN/ELECTRONICS:
Yukon Zip Locker Air Lockers (Front & Rear) ~$2,200
Yukon Front & Rear Gear and Pinion Kit 4.88 ~$1,4000
SOLID Front & Rear Differential Covers ~$300
ARTEC Industries JK Front Axle Armor Kit ~$375
Odyssey 34R-PC1500T Battery ~$300

WHEELS/TIRES:
Black Rock Series 909 Type D Matte Black Alloy Wheels 15x10 Set of 5 ~$700
Cooper Discoverer STT PRO 35x12.50R15LT Set of 5 ~$1,400

SUSPENSION:
Old Man Emu 2" Front Light Load Coil Springs ~$170
Old Man Emu 2.25" Rear Light Load Coil Springs ~$170
JKS Adjustable Bumpstop Kit ~$100
Synergy Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms ~$350
Teraflex 1/2" Front Coil Spacer ~$25
Teraflex 2.5" Axle End Rear Trackbar Bracket Kit ~$105
Teraflex 2.5" Reach Swaybar Link Kit ~55
Teraflex Front Swaybar Quick Disconnect Kit ~130
PSC Hydraulic Assist Steering ~$600
Crown Extended Brake Lines ~$130
Rough Country Exhaust Extensions ~$40
Rough Country Front Adjustable Track Bar (2.5" to 6") $140
Rancho RS999329 & RS99930 Adjustable Shocks ~$450

AUDIO:
JOYING Factory Replacement In-Dash Screen ~$300
Audioformz Custom Sound Bar - (2) Amps & (2) EvoPro 8" ~$2,800
Audioformz 8" EvoPro Tower Speakers ~$800
Audioformz 6.5" EvoPro Speakers In-Dash - $250

INTERIOR/MISC:
BedRug Combo Kit (CBTJK112 - Carpet Replacement) ~$550
Rugged Ridge SwitchPanel with OTRATTW Switches ~$150
Alien Sunshade - ~$50
Color Matched Factory Interior Components
Factory Rubicon Wheels/Tire
Misc Factory Suspension Parts

Last edited:

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
I'm not sure I follow. Is this the wrong area?

Selling anything on this site is for active members only. But then again everyone has their own thoughts of what exactly an active member is on this forum so ill leave it there... :idontknow:

wjtstudios

Hooked
He meant that selling anything on this forum is for active members only, it’s not like Craigslist. You’ve been around the form for a few years and you should be aware of this. I’m sorry to hear about your father. It has to be brutal going through that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Legit

He meant that selling anything on this forum is for active members only, it’s not like Craigslist. You’ve been around the form for a few years and you should be aware of this. I’m sorry to hear about your father. It has to be brutal going through that.

I use these forums as a great resource for information and tag wayalife on instagram. I haven’t posted within the forums because the last time I did I felt I was getting accused of working for a shop that did work for me. So I just backed off to lurking.

This is a nice rig and this community seemed a good fit for it.

I do appreciate the kind words. It has been tough.

longarmwj

Sorry to hear about your father, that's never an easy struggle.

Normally this section is for active members only, but I think that given the circumstances and that you seem to have honest intentions, most members here will be understanding of the situation.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I haven’t posted within the forums because the last time I did I felt I was getting accused of working for a shop that did work for me. So I just backed off to lurking.

One person asked if you by chance were self promoting a company that you have a stake in. Your answer was no and it was dropped [emoji848].

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Talk about a tough crowd....

Not really, it’s just that you’re to sensitive or don’t care about being a contributing member. One person questions your intentions after you post an over the top review of a shop that nobody’s heard of, so you just drop out and lurk? The whole thing sounds like bull, because even a bit of lurking should tell you that your post is inappropriate. Sorry that you have personal issues to deal with, who doesn’t. Your explanation however, hold little water.

Legit

Not really, it’s just that you’re to sensitive or don’t care about being a contributing member. One person questions your intentions after you post an over the top review of a shop that nobody’s heard of, so you just drop out and lurk? The whole thing sounds like bull, because even a bit of lurking should tell you that your post is inappropriate. Sorry that you have personal issues to deal with, who doesn’t. Your explanation however, hold little water.

Posts like this are the MAIN REASON I chose not to be a "contributing" member to this forum. Any time anyone says anything remotely against what the mafia believes a pack of hyena's come out of the woods. I'm too old and wise to deal with the forum drama. It was cool 10 years ago. It's just not worth it these days.

Thanks for the response. I hope you have a blessed day.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
My father was recently diagnosed with Cancer and I am having to let go of my toys to get setup to move closer to the family to be able to support them better. This is my baby and it's been a pleasure building it. I have only wheeled this unit one time and needless to say it was quite impressive.

40ShiBA.jpg

2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 4x4
Commando Green
42,000 miles
Hard Top
Great/Like New Condition.
$28,000

I purchased this Jeep during the Summer of 2016. It had been owned by an elderly couple that had never taken it off of the pavement. Pictures from the day I purchased this jeep are included.

This Jeep is fully capable of taking you just about anywhere you'd like to go. No corners were cut when building this unit. It has completed some of the most difficult trails in Hot Springs Arkansas (Have all Jeep Badge of Honor's from Hot Springs). It has only been off-road one time to test out the extents of the suspension and it performed FLAWLESSLY. Videos and pictures of this event are available upon request. If you are looking for a fine looking Jeep that will perform like no other then this is the one for you!

EXTERIOR:
VKS Shorty V2 Winch Bumper W/Winch Hoop & Fog Lights ~$400
Warn Zeon 8 Winch ~$850 Warn Zeon 8 Winch ~$850
Amsteel Blue - Black 5/16" x 100' Synthetic Lin ~$200
Smittybilt Flat Fenders (76837) ~$250
Teraflex Tire Carrier ~$600
Evo D-Rings (Rear Bumper Delete) ~$150
Teraflex Hi-Lift Mount ~$250
Black Daymaker LED Headlights/Foglights ~$150
Xsprite Smoke Lens LED Tail Lights ~$80

DRIVETRAIN/ELECTRONICS:
Yukon Zip Locker Air Lockers (Front & Rear) ~$2,200
Yukon Front & Rear Gear and Pinion Kit 4.88 ~$1,4000
SOLID Front & Rear Differential Covers ~$300
ARTEC Industries JK Front Axle Armor Kit ~$375
Odyssey 34R-PC1500T Battery ~$300

WHEELS/TIRES:
Black Rock Series 909 Type D Matte Black Alloy Wheels 15x10 Set of 5 ~$700
Cooper Discoverer STT PRO 35x12.50R15LT Set of 5 ~$1,400

SUSPENSION:
Old Man Emu 2" Front Light Load Coil Springs ~$170
Old Man Emu 2.25" Rear Light Load Coil Springs ~$170
JKS Adjustable Bumpstop Kit ~$100
Synergy Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms ~$350
Teraflex 1/2" Front Coil Spacer ~$25
Teraflex 2.5" Axle End Rear Trackbar Bracket Kit ~$105
Teraflex 2.5" Reach Swaybar Link Kit ~55
Teraflex Front Swaybar Quick Disconnect Kit ~130
PSC Hydraulic Assist Steering ~$600
Crown Extended Brake Lines ~$130
Rough Country Exhaust Extensions ~$40
Rough Country Front Adjustable Track Bar (2.5" to 6") $140
Rancho RS999329 & RS99930 Adjustable Shocks ~$450

AUDIO:
JOYING Factory Replacement In-Dash Screen ~$300
Audioformz Custom Sound Bar - (2) Amps & (2) EvoPro 8" ~$2,800
Audioformz 8" EvoPro Tower Speakers ~$800
Audioformz 6.5" EvoPro Speakers In-Dash - $250

INTERIOR/MISC:
BedRug Combo Kit (CBTJK112 - Carpet Replacement) ~$550
Rugged Ridge SwitchPanel with OTRATTW Switches ~$150
Alien Sunshade - ~$50
Color Matched Factory Interior Components
Factory Rubicon Wheels/Tire
Misc Factory Suspension Parts

Not trying to pile on but just reading this sounds like a dealer.. This UNIT ?? Who talks like that ? Anyway sorry about your Pops..

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Posts like this are the MAIN REASON I chose not to be a "contributing" member to this forum. Any time anyone says anything remotely against what the mafia believes a pack of hyena's come out of the woods. I'm too old and wise to deal with the forum drama. It was cool 10 years ago. It's just not worth it these days.

Really, mafia and hyenas? Seems to me that you’re the only one being dramatic. Since you’re heading for the door, don’t forget to take your Jeep with you via “edit” [emoji8].

WJCO

Meme King

Geez almighty. Grow up. If you already had your mind made up about this forum, then why come back just to make a buck? Thanks for being a team player.

Jsouder53

Hooked

You wouldn’t get these posts if you followed the rules... or if you were a contributing member.

Sorry to hear about your dad btw, I’ll be praying for him

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

They don’t fucking sell your shit here if it’s such a shitty place.

Top Bottom