2018 NHL Playoffs

Ddays

Hooked
Ok, who ya got this year? I'm a Pens fan and hoping for the best, but man, it'll be awfully hard to three-peat. Still, I'm not betting against them.(Cozdude is probably out looking for a Crosby voodoo doll after tonights performance. Sorry buddy ;) ) Nashville and Tampa look pretty stout too.

JKbrick

Ok, who ya got this year? I'm a Pens fan and hoping for the best, but man, it'll be awfully hard to three-peat. Still, I'm not betting against them.(Cozdude is probably out looking for a Crosby voodoo doll after tonights performance. Sorry buddy ;) ) Nashville and Tampa look pretty stout too.

Not NHL but our local team the Komets three-peated fairly recently. In the last 10 years anyway

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

RedPool

Pulling for the Bolts. Not a Pens fan but they look like the team to beat if you want to win it all. They seem to kick into overdrive and become a whole new team once the playoffs start. Sigh. I hate the Pens. As it stands right now, I am thinking Pens and Knights with Pitt taking The Cup.

BobNH

Go Flyers!
Always been a Flyers fan, even here in New Hampshire (not easy mind you lol), but the best thing about hockey is you can pretty much enjoy any game that is on, it's such a fast moving sport. Oh, except that f'd up 4-1 game the Devils used to play. Worst damn thing ever to watch.
I haven't seen much anymore though. I will say I would be surprised if the Flyers win, I haven't seen much but they don't seem to have the heart for it, but either way I don't think the city can afford two championship "celebrations" in one year...

Ddays

Hooked
What happened to the mighty Bruins???...get Orr, Exposito & Cheevers out there...

Bruins are definitely in it - they are favored by a lot of people to win it all.

As for Hawaii, as usual, you have your own take on a sport. I had no idea beach hockey was actually a thing

action_57b6c65f35.jpg

images.jpg

Attachments

• beach hockey.jpg
    beach hockey.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 51

OhNoTheJiggies

Woo-hoo! Pens gonna threepeat!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Ok...now I'm going to have to watch it if the Bruins are in...hopefully it's being aired in Hawaii

Top Bottom