Wave from Chandler Arizona

blakeg

Hi everyone. I meant to join a few years ago, but somehow forgot all about it.

I have a 2018 JKUR that I'm slowly setting up for camping in the middle of nowhere, AZ. This isn't my first jeep, though. I got the bug about 5 years ago and bought a 1985 CJ7 with a lift and 33s. I didn't know then what I know now. I've since stripped the entire jeep to the axle and rebuilt everything. I added a rebuilt 1991 4.0HO engine with all the fixings, a new 4" lift and a 1990 YJ body. It's a beast, but not comfortable enough for my back. Several months ago, I decided to trade in the tow rig and toss some cash at a brand new JK before I couldn't get a new one. That finally happened last Friday.

So far I've only added a roof rack and waiting on my new Tepui tent. If I can get the CJ7 sold, I'll start on lift and tires next.

Looking forward to getting to know you all, I remember seeing a wayalife sticker on a lifted JK a few weeks ago on the freeway down here in Tempe, AZ. Hello and nice rig ti who ever you may be!

Blake

Welcome to WayaLIfe from Scottsdale. Enjoy the new JK and good luck on the mod's. If the one you saw was a JKUR in silver billet, it may have been my wife as she is works in Tempe.

Top Bottom