SOCAL Suds-n-Grub @ Bottle Logic : Friday, April 20th @ 6:00pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
SOCAL-SUDS.jpg

Hey everyone, Cindy and I will be coming down in SoCal next Friday and thought it would be fun to do a suds-n-grub while we're there. Needless to say, if you live in the Los Angeles, Orange County or even Northern San Diego areas, we'd like to invite you to join us over at Bottle Logic in Anaheim. In addition to having super tasty micro brews on tap, they are well known for bringing out some awesome gourmet food trucks for everyone to dine from! Please be sure to save the date and if you can make it out, we'd love for you to join us :yup:

Where: Bottle Logic
When: Friday, April 20th @ 6:00pm

BOTTLE LOGIC is located in Anaheim, California right off the 91 and near the corner of La Palma and Glassell.

1072 N Armando St
Anaheim, CA 92806

(714) 660-2537

Who's Coming
1. wayoflife & CarsonCindy
2. jesse3638
3. jdofmemi
4. JeepFan
5. JAGS
6. OverlanderJK
7. Trail JK

Maybe
1. TrailHunter

:beer:

TrailHunter

Hooked
The Wife & I just got back from a trip... it may be tough for us next week so put us down as a “Maybe”.. will know better by Thurs.

Brute

Hooked
Too bad...would have liked to make this; I'm going to be in the SoCal area around the the 4th or so...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, I am terribly sorry to say it but Cindy and I will not be able to make it this suds after all. I'd hate to say this should be cancelled because of it and so I'll leave it up to you all to decide as much. We do hope to reschedule and make it down sooner than later. Again, my apologies.

Trail JK

Hey everyone, I am terribly sorry to say it but Cindy and I will not be able to make it this suds after all. I'd hate to say this should be cancelled because of it and so I'll leave it up to you all to decide as much. We do hope to reschedule and make it down sooner than later. Again, my apologies.

Hope everything is okay at the ranch. Sorry to here you won’t be able to make it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Hey everyone. I was still planning on coming down this evening, although I thought I'd be further along in my recovery (post surgery) this week. I'm not 100% as expected but don't want to over do it so Lisa and I will not be coming down tonight. Hope to catch up with everyone sooner rather than later.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom