What are my option?

Mikecal9985

So I recently installed the teraflex leveling kit and some 35’s on my 4dr Sahara.When I had the kit installed, I was running my Rampage trailview soft top, I now decided to put my hard top back on. I noticed that due to the weight of the hard top, rear is sagging a little bit. I was wondering if I could swap out the 1” spacers for the teraflex 2” spacers to get it back up to where I would like it. I did also get a set of brake line extension, an adjustable rear track bar, and a set of rancho shocks (the same ones they run on their 2” sport kit, suggested to me by Matt from Rancho that’s on here). If possible, what else would I need to make what I want to do work.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
So I recently installed the teraflex leveling kit and some 35’s on my 4dr Sahara.When I had the kit installed, I was running my Rampage trailview soft top, I now decided to put my hard top back on. I noticed that due to the weight of the hard top, rear is sagging a little bit. I was wondering if I could swap out the 1” spacers for the teraflex 2” spacers to get it back up to where I would like it. I did also get a set of brake line extension, an adjustable rear track bar, and a set of rancho shocks (the same ones they run on their 2” sport kit, suggested to me by Matt from Rancho that’s on here). If possible, what else would I need to make what I want to do work.

You will might need to extend your bump stop extensions and make sure you sensor wires are long enough when flexed.

zimm

Caught the Bug
Why not just swap out the springs? You can get a set of 3" evo plush rides and pop them in. No more sagging, no huge spacers.

Mikecal9985

Why not just swap out the springs? You can get a set of 3" evo plush rides and pop them in. No more sagging, no huge spacers.

I thought about that, but then wouldn’t I need to change at least my front shocks? I think the ones I got are only for 0-2” of lift. And wouldn’t I need some lower control arms to correct the geometry? I know I’ve had my Jeep for some time, but when it comes to this stuff, mind blown!! Thanks for putting up with all these questions. Oh it’s my daily driver Incase that makes a difference

Top Bottom