Trump just gave OK to bomb Syria. Bugout time.

WJCO

Meme King
Jeep packed. Check.
Dynatrac axle. Check.
Supplies. Check.
Guns. Check.
Guns again. Double check.
Got that teraflex shit off the Jeep. Check.
Food, water, shelter, protection. Check.
Inflatable dolls. Check.
Unplugged my neighbor's electric car. Check.
GPS activated. Check.

Time to head for the hills. Best of luck to all.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Jeep packed. Check.
Dynatrac axle. Check.
Supplies. Check.
Guns. Check.
Guns again. Double check.
Got that teraflex shit off the Jeep. Check.
Food, water, shelter, protection. Check.
Inflatable dolls. Check.
Unplugged my neighbor's electric car. Check.
GPS activated. Check.

Time to head for the hills. Best of luck to all.

Don’t you already live in the hills? Russia’s not going to attack Colorado. This isn’t a Patrick Swayze movie.

WJCO

Meme King
Shit. I have teraflex bump stops - can I still bug out with you? I'll bring beer.

OK. Deal..

Don’t you already live in the hills? Russia’s not going to attack Colorado. This isn’t a Patrick Swayze movie.

Lol. Close enough. Surprisingly, the Colorado front range has a ton of 'targets' in the event of an actual crisis. Colorado Springs particularly. And there is the underground alien base / concentration camp underneath DIA.

Brute

Hooked
In my opinion, it was a weak and ineffective response to multiple chemical attacks on civilians...in particular, children. We should have aggressively degraded Syria's means of deploying these weapons...destroyed ALL of their aircraft, including Jets & helicopters...and I would have been ok with ramming a Tomohawk up Assad's ass...

And Fuck Russia, Trumps fucking buddy...

fiend

Caught the Bug
In my opinion, it was a weak and ineffective response to multiple chemical attacks on civilians...in particular, children. We should have aggressively degraded Syria's means of deploying these weapons...destroyed ALL of their aircraft, including Jets & helicopters...and I would have been ok with ramming a Tomohawk up Assad's ass...

And Fuck Russia, Trumps fucking buddy...

Fake news. All hail the stable genius.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Night of softball: check
Post practice pizza party: check
Enjoying some wine and whiskey: check
Vaguely remembering seeing something flash on a tv about Syria: check

Trying to decide whether In the event of a nuclear attack I should plan to get to ground zero and just get incinerated, or try to somehow survive and die a slow painful death of radiation poisoning or surviving a nuclear winter. Got to say I’m maybe 50/50 at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

HoosierWolf

Already have bug out bag in order. Also have ammo and guns prepped. Should I load the 2 cases of beer in my garage with me or throw myself a bugging out party?

JAGS

Hooked
Does this mean my prime shipments won’t be here on Monday?

Oh, wait, that was the war on Amazon.

Slimebones

Way I got if figured, you would not be able to stay ahead of that exodus from the city unless you were on a dirt bike, and then you would not be able to carry enough provisions. So, hunker down, live for today, and keep lots of ammo close by.:eek:

Top Bottom