Am I the only one that thinks subs in the jeep are pointless?

Sithwindu

Well different strokes for different folks :)
Personally I love music with a massive passion! (Have a whole right arm almost completely covered in ink dedicated to music) and love a good heavy bass. Now most the time our jeeps are our daily driver along as our weekend warrior. So why not upgrade your comfort on your daily drive whith a better sound system fit for the individual?

And as often as people go straight out to buy subs and amps and emergencies come up, they are the first thing o go! So it's easy to get a decent sub set up for cheap

rtguy1

Not really sure the point here.....whining about people upgrading their sound systems and then telling us about your speaker upgrades. So using a custom box with a 10" is ok, but holy crap not a 12". I rock the stock sounds and can care less. u are on a rant about people just like you that weren't satisfied with the stock system and replaced the speakers, added a sub and an amp. :idontknow:

JKBANDIT55

Don't lie. You'd take ANY chick you could get. Lmao. ο˜‚

Lol I dont know... Im used to looking at pics of a chick and a jeep in it and find myself looking at the lift, black wheels, and muddy tires instead of the chick. In this pic, the chick is a better sight than the jeep:doh::doh: Something is wrong here.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I read the thread last night before you deleted it so at least I know what it says.

My response, it's not my rig so they can do as they please. If someone wants subs go get subs. I am happy with the stock system but to each their own.

FeltsYouUp

I don't likecrazy bass all of the time, but the mood will occasionaly hit me. Had I been a little more patient and waited for a jeep with the upgraded sound option, then I'm sure I would have been fine with that, but I still had 10" sub from my last car so I just had it installed. In my old TJ the storage space was pretty much useless, so I crammed two 12" subs in there. Ahh the younger years...

JKBANDIT55

Lmao... Change of opinion bandito?

Lol I was just thinking. I'd feel bad if my buddy got online and seen this. So I felt bad. At the end of the day. It's his jeep and he can do what he wants with it.

It kind of reminds me of what jeep is doing to the new cherokee. Its not our jeep, we dont drive it, so why should we care that they are making it ugly and looks like a cat fish?

I just don't know if instead of getting upset at the guy and feeling offended that someone would do this to a wrangler, if I should just show him some pics of everyones build on here to try and change his mind about the direction he is taking his jeep? I mean once I seen the 22" chrome wheels he wanted and then asking me if he needs a lift to run them... I just lost it. lol

Last edited:

ichthus

You don't need to lose it, just explain that the rubber-alloy rule of thumb is a 2:1 ratio. He can run 22" wheels, but the required 44" tires will DEFINITELY require a lift. It's very simple.

Top Bottom