Core 4x4 tier 4 adjustable control arms.

Nespoli1

The only reason the fronts are down is because I would never be able to grease them. Wouldn’t be able to fit grease tube end on them. It was sitting to fare back in the perch on the axle.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I think those bends are correct. Turn the tires and check. Also, I run the core arms with zerks down and went with low profile ones. No issues so far but I've come close to hitting them.

grease_zerk.jpg

Nespoli1

So I decided to face the bends down. It just appears to look straighter however when I turn the steering wheel the drivers side control arm is about an inch away from tire and passenger side touches slightly at full turn. I have an adjustable track bar but I have the axle centered under Jeep????

Coop

Caught the Bug
The only reason the fronts are down is because I would never be able to grease them. Wouldn’t be able to fit grease tube end on them. It was sitting to fare back in the perch on the axle.

I have EVOs adjustables and I have to drop one end to grease the joints. Just the way it is. I sheared one off the first time out on the trail with them pointed down. The shallow fittings are very hard to get to take lube. With all the mess you never know if you got any in the joint. Just turn them up.

WJCO

Meme King
Where did you get those Doug?

eBay. Seller was zerksplus61. Thread is 1/4-28 . Got ten for five bucks.

So I decided to face the bends down. It just appears to look straighter however when I turn the steering wheel the drivers side control arm is about an inch away from tire and passenger side touches slightly at full turn. I have an adjustable track bar but I have the axle centered under Jeep????

Really not a big deal if you rub slightly. However, you need to cycle the axle and make sure the arms don't hit the frame or anything above. If the concave part of the bends aren't out to the sides, they're usually upward so as the axle articulates, the arms clear the parts above. Make sure and check this.

Top Bottom