What About Henderson NV?

Brute

Hooked
Wife and I are still looking at potential places to live in Nevada, and may be looking at a place in Henderson...what do you Nevadans think about this area?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's where my inlaws live. Some nice homes out there for sure, just gets pretty hot in the summer. Good wheeling nearby.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
It’s still Las Vegas. 🤮 One side of my family is from there. Like everything down there...there are some pretty nice newer developments. The good news (insert sarcastic voice) is that you don’t have to drive very far to remind yourself that Vegas is a cesspool. ;)

Brute

Hooked
That'd be the way to do it. My inlaws spend their summers in Tahoe and winters there.

Close enough for Raiders games.

It’s still Las Vegas. �� One side of my family is from there. Like everything down there...there are some pretty nice newer developments. The good news (insert sarcastic voice) is that you don’t have to drive very far to remind yourself that Vegas is a cesspool. ;)

Thanks for the input...I'm not a big fan of LV, but the Raiders are a consideration...we just want something warmer (and drier) than WA in the winter...and there are considerable tax advantages with living in Nevada...not to mention the wheeling.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the input...I'm not a big fan of LV, but the Raiders are a consideration...we just want something warmer (and drier) than WA in the winter...and there are considerable tax advantages with living in Nevada...not to mention the wheeling.

I foresee you living in Nevada for 183 days per year. :)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

LasVegasJK

Henderson is a decent area. You could also look into the Summerlin and Centennial Hills areas. They are in the west and northwest parts of the valley. I live in the northwest part and really like it. It’s a newer area and I can be into the desert in about 15 minutes from my driveway.
Every city has a crappy part. Even the town of 20,000 that I grew up in has terrible areas.
I love living in LV, but the summer months are a little oppressive.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
You must have read my cpa's mind...

The Jeeps that you don't use, you are welcome to store here. I'll make sure they are started daily, driven once a week and wheeled on a regular basis to make sure they are meeting the demands that they were built for.

Brute

Hooked
The Jeeps that you don't use, you are welcome to store here. I'll make sure they are started daily, driven once a week and wheeled on a regular basis to make sure they are meeting the demands that they were built for.

Very gracious of you...

Top Bottom