Rylee’s first Jeep ride

BdugJK

That is awesome!! My little buddy's first jeep ride was three years ago coming home from the hospital!

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
She turns 3 months on the 19th, not super lady like but man can she fart.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

All good at this age. Not sure when it flips to where the farts shouldn’t be funny. When my son was her age, we took him up to Tahoe. Rode the Gondola up for a little sightseeing. There was one lady in there with us going on and on about how much she doesn’t like kids. My son proceeded to take a huge smelly shit. She got the pleasure of whiffing his hotbox all the way to the top. I couldn’t stop laughing. Couldn’t tell if she was more pissed at his ass rot or my non-sympathetic laughing.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gadget

Caught the Bug
All good at this age. Not sure when it flips to where the farts shouldn’t be funny. When my son was her age, we took him up to Tahoe. Rode the Gondola up for a little sightseeing. There was one lady in there with us going on and on about how much she doesn’t like kids. My son proceeded to take a huge smelly shit. She got the pleasure of whiffing his hotbox all the way to the top. I couldn’t stop laughing. Couldn’t tell if she was more pissed at his ass rot or my non-sympathetic laughing.

I laugh everytime she does it.

PatyWagon

Put em in a Jeep early, they'll never want anything else :) :). Welcome to the wide world of JEEP!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

shilo1465

Awesome pic. I just bought a 2018 Rubicon Recon. First time jeep owner and love it more than anything I've owned. My little girl loves to ride in this thing. She gets excited every time she sees it. Can't wait until she's old enough to appreciate all the fun we will have and the memories we'll make. IMG_1129.JPG IMG_0771.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom