App issues with Android?

Not sure if I missed something or not, but both my Android devices launch the WOL app, then crash. Been like this for a few days.

I only just now had time to try the webportal.

I did delete the app on my tablet, however Google play has a different WOL icon now, and once downloaded will not launch.

Anyone else having issues? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Thanks for the this, up to speed now on what happened.
Hope they explain their 'issue' to Eddie better than what they've pulled here thus far.

Back to using the web portal, reminds me of the JK forum days before I used an app. Lol.

Sunset83

I had issues with the app and using the website on my phone and then tonight the app started working again

sunset83

Krawler09

What happened to the WOL app? All I can find is the JL version? I don't own a JL and don't like the browser version. Any info on this?

prionic1

What happened to the WOL app? All I can find is the JL version? I don't own a JL and don't like the browser version. Any info on this?

Same here. I just switched phones from iPhone to Android and can only find the JL version in the Google Play store

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Same here. I just switched phones from iPhone to Android and can only find the JL version in the Google Play store
It's been removed from the play store... Search Google for Wayalife app apk, allow unknown services in settings and you'll be able to download it. Once you have it it will update properly.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
They just updated the app. You need to go into the app settings and clear all data and cache. The new app should then be able to open and you'll have to login again for it to work correctly.

This ^^^^

Sorry about the trouble. We've been working hard to get our apps updated and had been meaning to send out a message to let everyone know what to do. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom