NBA Playoffs

Brute

Hooked
While I think my Celtics are toast without Irving, they are playing an entertaining 1st round game with the Buck...Celts hit a 3 pointer to take a 3 point lead with .5 seconds on the clock, then Bucks hit a buzzer 3 pointer to put it in overtime...

Brute

Hooked
Cavaliers get thrashed at home by the Pacers...I'm hoping Lebron goes home early in the playoffs...

Brute

Hooked
The jazz were one of the top five best teams since January. Had Gobert not been injured for most of the first half of the season our record would have been much better.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm actually rooting for the Jazz...I always thought Sloan was one of the best coaches in the NBA and his career was unceremoniously derailed by self absorbed Deron Williams...

Donavan Williams is a baller...

jmo801

I'm actually rooting for the Jazz...I always thought Sloan was one of the best coaches in the NBA and his career was unceremoniously derailed by self absorbed Deron Williams...

Donavan Williams is a baller...

I sure do miss those Jerry Sloan days. Tyrone Corbin almost ruined the jazz but Quin Snyder is bringing them back. Donavan Mitchell is killing it. If we can resign him when his contract is up in a couple years I think we will have a solid future ahead of us for a while again.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom