In Cali for less than 24hrs and rear ended

Well counting my graces today, after driving 2,700 miles across the country from ND to CA completely unscathed and less than 24 hours here in Lake Elsinore, CA we got rear ended by some jack ass going apxt 65mph in a brand new (still had paper tags from dealership) 2017 4 door Silverado down Clinton Keith just passed the Albertsons. My mom, dad and Ziya were in the car with me. When he struck us we did a complete 180 almost rolled and skidded to a stop. He continued to drive forward almost another 100-150 yards and finally came to a stop. We are all okay, extremely sore with some killer headaches but thankful to be okay. Hoping the insurance resolves this quick and the jeep is able to be repaired but all that matters is that we all walked away generally okay.

IMG_1529.jpg IMG_1526.jpg IMG_1521.jpg IMG_1523.jpg IMG_1518.jpg IMG_1519.jpg IMG_1516.jpg IMG_1517.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Damn! That sucks! Glad your family is ok... that Chevy looks like it got it’s ass kicked compared to your Jeep. Hope it gets worked out. Good luck.

MTG

Caught the Bug
That sucks! Glad to hear you are all safe. Don’t forget that pain and soreness can show up quite a bit of time after the accident. Don’t hesitate to seek medical treatment.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

What a welcome. I'm glad to hear that everyone came out without damage.

Good luck with the insurance.

It's crazy out here 😵

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Glad to hear everybody is ok. Couldn't help but notice your "tag line" that's SoCal for sure. Every time I come home the freeways are like a NASCAR race. As far as vehicles go you WIN.. Looks like that truck hit a brick wall. Enjoy Germany..

Top Bottom