VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 1 - JL Wranglers on Gold Bar Rim & Golden Spike

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 1 - JL Wranglers on Gold Bar Rim & Golden Spike

More than just being the newest model Jeep, the best part about owning a JL Wrangler is the fact that its allowed us to start all over again. We get to install new lift kits, new wheels and tires and all kinds of new accessories but even better than that, we've been able to experience the thrill of wheeling a brand new Jeep, in a place like Moab and like it was our very first time. "MOAB : IT STARTS AGAIN" is a WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure that highlights the all new pilgrimage we made out to the promised land in JET Li, our lightly modified Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. Along for the ride were our good friends Tony and Steph who came in their near identical JL Wrangler and Et and Michelle who came in their moderately modified JK Wrangler Unlimited. In this first episode of an ongoing series, you'll get to see us wheeling across the Gold Bar Rim and Golden Spike Trails and take on obstacles such as the Golden Crack, Golden Steps and Slide Rock. We hope you enjoy.

WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like to WIN a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses Giveaway, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our drawing. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced when Part 2 is released. Thanks for watching and good luck to you! :cool:

20180416192156-72e0281a.jpg

Selected totally at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

Great video! Makes me want to go to Moab this summer instead of moving to Montana! Lol

Congratulations :thumb:

Brute

Hooked
Another great video...just reversing the direction of a trail can completely change its character...and difficulty

TrailHunter

Hooked
Great Video! Those JL’s are so Nice. The 12.5’s look really good on Tony’s. So capable with the few minor mods you guys did on both Jeeps... And cool to watch the JL run side by side with the JK... Really hope to run Moab with you all one day. Amazing scenery. [emoji1360]

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Bravo. Excited to see this come out. Jet li killed it. I swear whoever comes out with a tail stinger is going to have a hot seller. Thanks for revisiting moab, we never get tired of watching it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Labricon

Caught the Bug
"It's a helluva first day!" Well said! Makes me want to start all over but my first focus will on getting to Moab in my current JKU. [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Really enjoyed the video, nice to see the JLs in action, nice work too Et! Thanks for sharing your adventure as i currently live vicariously through them. Those steaks looked pretty tasty too!

JAGS

Hooked
Oh sure, rub it in. [emoji12] Looks like a great day and that is such a fun trail.

Cool seeing the JLs out there. [emoji41]

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Enjoyed watching the video. Nicely done as usual. I've never run Gold Bar in that direction but perhaps I will next month. It's certainly makes for a shorter day than coming from Poison Spider.

Alien_boy

A great video, as usual.

Beautiful views, especially at minute 25:15 of the video. A big piece of meat! :)

Seriously ... envy for not having Moab here in Spain.

Congratulations! awesome video!

fiend

Caught the Bug
Great video. I was just on those trails a week ago. Now the the JLs are scratched a little you can go crazy.

viper6410

JL Moab first trip

I’ve been following your videos for quiet sometime now since your JK (Mobi) adventures . I must say that you guys have great video footage on your four wheeling activities....it’s great. I wish they had those trails here in Guam. Kudos to Ed and Cindy and there Great friends. One day, we may see you on the trails.

Top Bottom