Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 1 - JL Wranglers on Gold Bar Rim & Golden Spike

VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 1 - JL Wranglers on Gold Bar Rim & Golden Spike

More than just being the newest model Jeep, the best part about owning a JL Wrangler is the fact that its allowed us to start all over again. We get to install new lift kits, new wheels and tires and all kinds of new accessories but even better than that, we've been able to experience the thrill of wheeling a brand new Jeep, in a place like Moab and like it was our very first time. "MOAB : IT STARTS AGAIN" is a WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure that highlights the all new pilgrimage we made out to the promised land in JET Li, our lightly modified Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. Along for the ride were our good friends Tony and Steph who came in their near identical JL Wrangler and Et and Michelle who came in their moderately modified JK Wrangler Unlimited. In this first episode of an ongoing series, you'll get to see us wheeling across the Gold Bar Rim and Golden Spike Trails and take on obstacles such as the Golden Crack, Golden Steps and Slide Rock. We hope you enjoy.

WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
    If you'd like to WIN a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses Giveaway, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our drawing. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced when Part 2 is released. Thanks for watching and good luck to you!

Selected totally at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Great video! Makes me want to go to Moab this summer instead of moving to Montana! Lol
    Congratulations

Another great video...just reversing the direction of a trail can completely change its character...and difficulty

Been Around the Block Gobicon2017's Avatar
    Great video as usual, one day we will make the trip

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Gobicon 2017 JKU Recon build

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=51738

Great Video! Those JL’s are so Nice. The 12.5’s look really good on Tony’s. So capable with the few minor mods you guys did on both Jeeps... And cool to watch the JL run side by side with the JK... Really hope to run Moab with you all one day. Amazing scenery.

Bravo. Excited to see this come out. Jet li killed it. I swear whoever comes out with a tail stinger is going to have a hot seller. Thanks for revisiting moab, we never get tired of watching it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great video. Well done, I wanna go this early summer!

Cool video! Looks like the JL’s great out of the box.

The glitch in the matrix with the shifting was weird to watch.

RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

"It's a helluva first day!" Well said! Makes me want to start all over but my first focus will on getting to Moab in my current JKU.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great video, thanks! And I learn something from every video.

Really enjoyed the video, nice to see the JLs in action, nice work too Et! Thanks for sharing your adventure as i currently live vicariously through them. Those steaks looked pretty tasty too!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast