Thread: 2006 manual LJ rubicon radiator

2006 manual LJ rubicon radiator

Hey guys, I have a LJ itís a 6 speed and Iím looking to get a aluminum radiator. I was wondering whatís a good brand? Difference between 1,2, and 3 row and why it helps? And if you guys got any other important information about radiators that I might wanna know then shoot it my way.
    Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing Strodinator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danielk37 View Post
    Hey guys, I have a LJ itís a 6 speed and Iím looking to get a aluminum radiator. I was wondering whatís a good brand? Difference between 1,2, and 3 row and why it helps? And if you guys got any other important information about radiators that I might wanna know then shoot it my way.
    Thanks everyone!

Superior radiators makes decent ones that don't leak. Their welds aren't the cleanest but I've had no troubles. Screenshot_20180417-222227.jpg.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    If you want to see a broke college kid struggle through an LS swap, then here's your chance: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...546#post956546

Nothing but a Thing Snboarder113's Avatar
    Is yours currently overheating or having issues? Why do you want to switch it to aluminum?

Nothing but a Thing Strodinator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snboarder113 View Post
    Is yours currently overheating or having issues? Why do you want to switch it to aluminum?

I guess that should've been the first question lol. There's nothing wrong with the stock radiator. It can do the job in extreme conditions and the best replacement for one of those is another stock one.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    If you want to see a broke college kid struggle through an LS swap, then here's your chance: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...546#post956546

Nothing but a Thing Zstairlessone's Avatar
    Unless youíre heat rejection needs have gotten larger the stock one works great. Thereís probably a thousand of them in good shape in junkyards all around where you are.