Jeep parking enforcement!

Over the past couple years or so, many photos have surfaced on the internet of Jeeps squeezing as close as possible to a double parked vehicle in order to “teach them a lesson”.

Here’s a photo I took yesterday at the Target in Collierville, TN of such an event that appeared to backfire:

IMG_2176.jpg

Just figured I would start a thread on this topic.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Over the past couple years or so, many photos have surfaced on the internet of Jeeps squeezing as close as possible to a double parked vehicle in order to “teach them a lesson”.

Here’s a photo I took yesterday at the Target in Collierville, TN of such an event that appeared to backfire:

View attachment 299651

Would the Miata get a parking ticket for taking 2 spots as well as the TJ in the landscaping?

Jsouder53

Hooked

View attachment 299651

That stupid Miata needs a ticket too...

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Life’s too short to bother with that. When I see things like that, I say to myself “What a Dick” and move on or post it in the Pet Peeves Thread 🤣.

Brute

Hooked
Would the Miata get a parking ticket for taking 2 spots as well as the TJ in the landscaping?

I suspect there was an altercation which got the police involved...unless its state or county property, it more than likely private property; the police wouldn't be involved unless there was damage or an altercation...

I suspect there was an altercation which got the police involved...unless its state or county property, it more than likely private property; the police wouldn't be involved unless there was damage or an altercation...

That’s what I’m thinking.

RedPool

This looks like it is a big store garden center so I am going to go with private property and an altercation. If I had to respond to settle the dispute over something like this, both would be getting paper for the parking.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

This ^^^

The OP said this was a Target parking lot. The police wouldn't be involved in this unless something more happened.

trailraider

I'm jealous, spring finally arrived yesterday. +6 degrees. soon i will be able to remove my top.nice to see the top down.

This ^^^^ and like brute stated the police would not be involved unless an altercation to place which appears happened from the looks of the photo. And that looks like a lowes garden center.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Looks like an elderly couple & the wife probably cant crawl across the center console into her seat.

When I was like 24 and living in a new place, someone blocked my driveway... knocked on a couple doors then said fuck it and called for a tow truck. Turned out, 2 doors down the owner was a Priest who was having a bible study.... Old lady didn’t see the driveway in the dark. Luckily she came out as enforcement pulled up.

Old people are cool. They deserve some slack.

Brute

Hooked
Looks like an elderly couple & the wife probably cant crawl across the center console into her seat.

When I was like 24 and living in a new place, someone blocked my driveway... knocked on a couple doors then said fuck it and called for a tow truck. Turned out, 2 doors down the owner was a Priest who was having a bible study.... Old lady didn’t see the driveway in the dark. Luckily she came out as enforcement pulled up.

The older I get, the more I agree with this sentiment

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Fuck that. She can’t see she shouldn’t be driving.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Fuck that. She can’t see she shouldn’t be driving.

Well, she did parallel park, it was really dark and it was one of the only houses in 4 blocks with a front yard driveway.... and she was real apologetic... so I’ll give her points for effort. If it makes you feel better, she’s probably driving a casket now. [emoji51]

Chris1015

I'd hate to come out and the guy smashes my tail light or kicks my door for screwing him haha but god damn people are ignorant. Parking is not difficult.

Top Bottom