I’ve avoided this place for some time, guess I should stick to my convictions...

Cobound

Can't make a soft top if the hard top isn't removable.

Do you understand what is involved in clean motor conversions for vehicles? It's not just being able to buy a crate motor. You need to figure out the electronics and that is something some companies are still working on for the JK 3.6 which has been out for 5 years already. There is a lot more to it and I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen or takes at least years before it does.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

:shakinghead:

No kidding...if the top is removable there WILL be a soft top, and the rumor mill is that there will be both available.

Do you hear yourself? Clean motor conversions, dude...AEV, Dakota Customs, others have been doing them in JKs for years, w/ great success...I'm not talking some shadetree mechanic job, there will be a draw for them to continue, since Jeep never will. Yeah, I know what it takes, but nothing in this hobby is a cake walk.

Anyway, moving on...

MOVED FROM HERE: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/45486-JT-Wrangler-Pick-Up-Production-Truck-Bed

Last edited by a moderator:

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
:shakinghead:

No kidding...if the top is removable there WILL be a soft top, and the rumor mill is that there will be both available.

Do you hear yourself? Clean motor conversions, dude...AEV, Dakota Customs, others have been doing them in JKs for years, w/ great success...I'm not talking some shadetree mechanic job, there will be a draw for them to continue, since Jeep never will. Yeah, I know what it takes, but nothing in this hobby is a cake walk.

Anyway, moving on...
Way to revive a year old thread 🤔

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
My "old thread"?

Wasn't mine to begin with :asshat:

Tippedover - they haven't even shown us the real deal yet...word is next year this time, possibly. Likely see it this fall in its flesh????

He didn’t say that it was your thread:

IMG_6892.jpg

So who’s the asshat? [emoji848]

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Who gives a fuck, Christ the internet is full of bitches! Way to be one of the :rolleyes:

One of the..... what?

Let me see if I have this right, you pick up a year old rant, talk a bunch of jibberish and I’m the bitch? Since reading and comprehension doesn’t seem to be your strong suit, I will leave you this:

IMG_5821.JPG

Cobound

Well, I read “year” as “your”...my misread. Still stands, people wanna be bitches all over the anonymous toughguy net...but whatever.

I don’t happen to come here all that often, there is more to life...I was just responding to something someone said earlier...in 2017 apparently. WGAF.

But you keep up w/ your bad self, since you’re such a fucking genious :D

Oh, Jesus H...just saw your favorite trail is the Pipeline in WI...you even Jeep, bruh?! You’re probably a Jamboree kinda guy that belongs to the LCJs- whwhahahahahahahaaaaa!

Again, whatever, moving on...last I’m commenting on this thread, ya fucking troll!

Last edited:

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Well, I read “year” as “your”...my misread. Still stands, people wanna be bitches all over the anonymous toughguy net...but whatever.

I don’t happen to come here all that often, there is more to life...I was just responding to something someone said earlier...in 2017 apparently. WGAF.

Oh, Jesus H...just saw your favorite trail is the Pipeline in WI...you even Jeep, bruh?! You’re probably a Jamboree kinda guy that belongs to the LCJs- whwhahahahahahahaaaaa!

Again, whatever, moving on...last I’m commenting on this thread, ya fucking troll!
What a fucking bitch 😂 piss off. 14 posts in two years? Way to take sarcasm and blow your top.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
My "old thread"?

Wasn't mine to begin with :asshat:

Tippedover - they haven't even shown us the real deal yet...word is next year this time, possibly. Likely see it this fall in its flesh????

Who gives a fuck, Christ the internet is full of bitches! Way to be one of the :rolleyes:

Image1524253397.486652.jpg
Wonder what got his panties in a bunch.

sipafz

Caught the Bug

You should know [emoji849]!

You don’t have to explain yourself as we all already know why you’re here [emoji90].

That’s right, I forgot that Minnesota is the Wheeling capital of the world 🤣.

Tools like you are a dime a dozen. Now make like you just borrowed money from a relative and GTFO[emoji1589].

Cobound

:D

Holy fuck, my email notifications were blowing up so I HAD to come check it out...glad this year old thread was revived...what an excuse for you to pad your post counts and live the Jeep life :D

1- not from MN, could give a shit less what the T-Wolves are doing. Besides, it’s basketball, WGAF!

2- your favorite trail is an electrical utility line in northern WI...ooooooh....you’re one to talk about wheeling :D

3- :D I could use this emoticon all day, it explains the few extra posts you have over me here...laughable at best.

4- What a bunch of Pirate 4x4 wannabes :D

I’ve avoided this place for some time, guess I should stick to my convictions...what a bag of dicks, but I guess that’s what you’re into!

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
:D

Holy fuck, my email notifications were blowing up so I HAD to come check it out...glad this year old thread was revived...what an excuse for you to pad your post counts and live the Jeep life :D

1- not from MN, could give a shit less what the T-Wolves are doing. Besides, it’s basketball, WGAF!

2- your favorite trail is an electrical utility line in northern WI...ooooooh....you’re one to talk about wheeling :D

3- :D I could use this emoticon all day, it explains the few extra posts you have over me here...laughable at best.

4- What a bunch of Pirate 4x4 wannabes :D

I’ve avoided this place for some time, guess I should stick to my convictions...what a bag of dicks, but I guess that’s what you’re into!
Well you said year in MN and under hobbies it says hockey. I guess you misread that I listed the Wild as well.

#mybadseeyounexttuesday
You’ll be getting Year own thread soon....

I bet year right.
I see what you's did there..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom