Apparently Jeeping is Contagious

PatyWagon

The Jeep "bug" when one is afflicted, has fullblown symptoms such itch and cravings. It can be contagious and life long. Not heard to cause death but it's known to rob one of their inhibitions and money during frenzy periods. When apparent, denial is futile and could result in almost painful withdrawal. Best remedy is to succumb, and learn to live with the affliction.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
The Jeep "bug" when one is afflicted, has fullblown symptoms such itch and cravings. It can be contagious and life long. Not heard to cause death but it's known to rob one of their inhibitions and money during frenzy periods. When apparent, denial is futile and could result in almost painful withdrawal. Best remedy is to succumb, and learn to live with the affliction.

I’ve already turned my bank accounts over to what’s known as the “Jeep Fund”. However no matter how much I put in it always seems to be empty.

Although I’ve discovered a new bank account called “smiles and memories” that seems to be overflowing.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

PatyWagon

I’ve already turned my bank accounts over to what’s known as the “Jeep Fund”. However no matter how much I put in it always seems to be empty.

Although I’ve discovered a new bank account called “smiles and memories” that seems to be overflowing.

Perhaps you will be able to merge the Jeep Fund permantly into the smiles & memories fund, but then again how can you have a Jeep and not smile? ?

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Those are sweet!!

On another note, would it be asking too much for you California people to quit using up all of the nice warm topless weather out there? It never seems to make it all the way over here to this side of the country :mad:

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Those are sweet!!

On another note, would it be asking too much for you California people to quit using up all of the nice warm topless weather out there? It never seems to make it all the way over here to this side of the country :mad:

Haha! Yeah it was 90 that day! What we get in weather you don’t pay in taxes!!

Top Bottom