Purejeep. Not responding?

zimm

Caught the Bug
I ordered a bolt on winch guard 2 weeks ago. No order status. No replies to emails. Thankfully, no charge to my credit card. But dang, wonder if they're still in business?

jeeeep

Hooked
ditto on the not surprised, they have a record of bad communication and slow delivery if it even makes it.

if I were you I'd notify the credit company and make sure they know not to process it if they ever do get around to it.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
They are still in business, that being said I wouldn’t give them any of my business. You’ll be lucky to get the part.

rockwell

Pure Jeep is a Hanson Offroad company. Google ‘Hanson reviews’ or search my post on here. I had my worst online shopping experience with them over a rear bumper. You’ll probably get it eventually but if you do eventually get ahold of them they will lie about when it’s coming, it will be “at the powder coaters”. I’d have your bank cancel the transaction and move on from them. I eventually got the bumper and the cross bar mount was welded on upside down and wouldn’t mount up correctly. The powder coating was scuffed up, I think this was a QC reject that was sent back to them and they pulled it off the scrap pile to shut me up and satisfy the mail fraud inquiry. They blocked my calls when I called for their “workmanship warranty”

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom