Overland Expo 2018

Wowcool

Hey all! Is anyone planning on going to this event at the end of May? I just got back from the off-road expo in Scottsdale and learned about the event.

I was curious if anyone could tell me how the event has been in years prior? Is it worth going to? And there are tons of different pricing options - from single day passes, weekend camp passes, to learning classes. Anyone have experience with any of these? In particular the camping and class portion.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I’ve thought about going for 6 years but it’s not worth the long weekend to me or taking a day off work. And I’m not going to pay to see some vehicles in a park. But it looks cool.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure it's just me but it was a small event and filled with a whole lot of nothing to see. I couldn't see myself doing it again but then, that's just me.

Wowcool

I'm sure it's just me but it was a small event and filled with a whole lot of nothing to see. I couldn't see myself doing it again but then, that's just me.

Thanks for this information! It helped me a lot. Being a small event rules out multi-day passes for me which was something I was contemplating. Like you said, since it is close I might go up for a day just to check it out.

DaJudge

I wouldn't say it was small (unless you compare it to SEMA)? When did you go Eddie?
If you are interested in the classes then the multi-day pass is good. If you just want to take a look at what the vendors have brought and see other peoples rigs, just do a day pass.

Top Bottom