2015 Anvil Rubicon JKU Possible for Sale...Thinking of going 2dr JL

MudVayne

Caught the Bug
Folks,

I have been pondering the idea of doing a 2door JL build. My JKU is no longer my daily driver and since that is the case I might be able to do a more aggressive 2dr build. That being said I'm kicking around the idea of letting my Anvil JKU go...

Admins Please Delete if you feel I haven't been active enough. I don't utilize this site to just dump my stuff....I will continue to be active regardless...no hard feelings

2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon-
70k Miles
Automatic
Premium Sound
Heated Cloth Seats
Navigation
Factory Color Matching Hard Top

Mods:
Rock Krawler Mid Arm 2.5 Lift
ATX Slab Powder Coated Rings
Maxxis Razr 35x13.5 17r. (roughly 12k miles)
Bilstein 5100s
Hardrock Hood
Poison Spyder Brawler Front Bumper
Poison Spyder Brawler Font Skid ( Uninstalled)
Poison Spyder Brawler Rear Bumper with LED Lights
Poison Spyder Tramp Stamp
Procomp Lugs
Warn 8s winch always covered with Bartact Cover
G2 Dana 44 Gussets
Evo Dana 44 Front Truss
Adams 1310 front driveshaft
Ace inner fenders
Smittybilt Fenders
FOX Ats stabilizer
Some really sweet Wayalife decals....

This jeep is in great shape. As photos should represent.

I would like to get 35k for it....Not interested in complete lowballs or trades. I do not need to sell it... Yet, I can't get a 2dr JL out of my mind....

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
As soon as I sell mine and if you still have it, very interested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Does your factory swaybar disconnect still work? I only ask because it looks like you have pin disconnects for the front links. Also, in one of the pics it looks like there is a strap (almost like a limiting strap except it is not connected to the axle) in the front wheel well. What is that for?

Great looking Jeep. GLWS!

Last edited:

MudVayne

Caught the Bug
Does your factory swaybar disconnect still work? I only ask because it looks like you have pin disconnects for the front links. Also, in one of the picks it looks like there is a strap (almost like a limiting strap except it is not connected to the axle) in the front wheel well. What is that for?

Great looking Jeep. GLWS!

The links and straps were in case of it failing. It works perfect. No issues..I figured myswell install it all!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom