Jeep Mirrors No Door suggestions?

JMS_Willy

I’ve been searching for mirrors and have been hearing nothing but bad reviews on mirrors about them being moved around from wind, vibration, etc. HELP!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

I’ve been searching for mirrors and have been hearing nothing but bad reviews on mirrors about them being moved around from wind, vibration, etc. HELP!

The Rugged Ridge quick disconnect mirrors never gave me a problem with vibrations. That being said, I never really liked the look of them, so I did this a couple days ago...
20180421_144756.jpg

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

WJCO

Meme King
We have the Quadratec round ones. They vibrate a little, but not too bad. The only real concern we have is that the passenger side one is really hard to see while driving, the dash blocks it quite a bit. Other disadvantage is that you have to adjust them manually, so if one is off, no button will fix it. This can become a PITA on the passenger one if it moves.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have rugged ridge relocation brackets which were about $60. They move the factory mirrors off the doors and on to the A pillar permanently. On of the first mods I did and have had them for 6 years. The only small downside would be that you loose most of the passenger side mirror when the doors are on.
IMG_8323.jpg

Omnifox

The Rugged Ridge quick disconnect mirrors never gave me a problem with vibrations. That being said, I never really liked the look of them, so I did this a couple days ago...
View attachment 299911

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I have the same thing. Now, technically it is not in compliance with WA state law, but it should at least get you out of a ticket.

WA says that BOTH Mirrors must provide enough to see behind you 200ft. This includes the rearview... So while technically it does not, I have not had issues with this setup.

Slimebones

Spaced Out

I have rugged ridge relocation brackets which were about $60. They move the factory mirrors off the doors and on to the A pillar permanently. On of the first mods I did and have had them for 6 years. The only small downside would be that you loose most of the passenger side mirror when the doors are on.
View attachment 299915
I have the Rugged Ridge also and added 1 1/4" spacers behind the bracket on passenger side. Helped out quite a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_20180423_140715.jpg
    IMG_20180423_140715.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 116

TC1201JK

I went with Lange M2-007 quick disconnect mirror ll. For the couple months I got to use them before last winter they seem to stay in place. There’s slight “whistling” around 70mph. From all the reviews on all the mirrors I looked at they all have some whistling. Some worse than others from what I read.

SnailTrail

Anyone have any experience with Kikbax? In the market for some mirrors myself and thinking of these.

Attachments

• IMG_0939.jpg
    IMG_0939.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 59
Top Bottom