Goldilocks Transformation Build

Thudux

So I'm new to the forum but bought my Jeep back in 2012. It has definitely gone thru some changes over the years as I get bored of it looking the same way for so long, like being different and always new things coming out. Some will hate it and some will love it but I have spent a lot of valuable time in the garage and a pretty penny to get it the way it is. My key is details.... plain and simple "attention to details" :crazyeyes:

From bone stock in 3 months I added the Rubicon Express lift, Procomp Mx6 Shocks and 37s Open Country below.....

IMG_3121.jpg

Thudux

Drake gas cap and hood latches were one of the 1st things I did. Also switched the rims the the XD Addicts. Also added some Rigid pods

IMG_0760.jpg
IMG_0764.jpg
IMG_0972.jpg
IMG_0934.jpg

Thudux

Of course a Jeep is no fun without a little music tops down :blush: Went with Alpine Type R sub in the OEM enclosure and replaces the 6.5" with Alpine as well.

IMG_0102.jpg
IMG_0196.jpg
IMG_0037.jpg
IMG_0092.jpg

Thudux

Little changes....

After riding around a while changed my speaker box and wheels. Along with painting my top white.

IMG_0519.jpg
IMG_0545.jpg
IMG_0374.jpg
IMG_8730.jpg

jdofmemi

If everyone's Jeep looked the same, it would be a boring world.

While you have gone in a direction I would not choose, it is clean and we'll done, and definitely unique

Thudux

If everyone's Jeep looked the same, it would be a boring world.

While you have gone in a direction I would not choose, it is clean and we'll done, and definitely unique

lol completely agree :thumb: .... but thank you brotha!

Thudux

Changed my wheels soon after that to Fuel Mavericks 2pc so did a little deep cleaning before installing. :thumb:

IMG_0646.jpg
IMG_1966.jpg
IMG_1968.jpg
IMG_1980.jpg
IMG_1984.jpg
IMG_2335 (1).jpg
IMG_2975.jpg

Top Bottom