Sometimes what you’re looking for is right in front of you.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
I’ve been trying to find some pics of a Jeep JK with a full stinger and round lights mounted on the inside of the stinger for the longest time and haven’t been able to find anything I like.

I stopped looking as its probably a few upgrades down the list and started watching Dynomax videos online in prep for an upcoming install and then I saw it ... Rubicat testing out the Dynomax muffler. I feel like an idiot.

I’m trying to avoid the square lights look and want to stick with large round lights.

Can anyone (Eddie) provide details on that setup? I was originally planning on using a bar mount but looks like Rubicat has them mounted to the fairlead.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! We're running a light bracket that's made by EVO. The lights are made by Truck-Lite. Like you, really can't stand the square light thing.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Quadratec also has some nice round led lights in 4” and 6” sizes. Here are the 6” pillar mounted, with covers. I think they have mounts for bumpers and stingers too. The lights are very bright, and reasonably priced. IMG_3920.jpg IMG_4037.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
I'm the same - had dual pods on the A-pillar & really didn't like the look. I ordered a set of Trucklites like Eddie runs and ordered a set of Ridgid round lights. For where I was mounting mine I liked the Ridgids better than the Trucklites, which were a little too large. Here's the thread on the Ridgid's: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/44134-Rigid-Industries-R-Series-46-LED-lights

Incidentally, Ridgid bought Trucklite a year or so ago so they're in the same family. Both are really nice quality. Maybe Eddie can post up a link to those ones on Amazon too?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm the same - had dual pods on the A-pillar & really didn't like the look. I ordered a set of Trucklites like Eddie runs and ordered a set of Ridgid round lights. For where I was mounting mine I liked the Ridgids better than the Trucklites, which were a little too large. Here's the thread on the Ridgid's: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/44134-Rigid-Industries-R-Series-46-LED-lights

Incidentally, Ridgid bought Trucklite a year or so ago so they're in the same family. Both are really nice quality. Maybe Eddie can post up a link to those ones on Amazon too?

Trucklite bought rigid.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Perfect. Do you know if that mount will work on the LOD Destroyer Bumper?

Don't see why it wouldn't being that it just gets sandwiched between the fairlead and the bumper. This one is made for an offset winch opening though. I think they make one for bumpers that aren't but then, I'm pretty sure LoD has an offset hole too.

Top Bottom