All-Terrain Tires

Raptor41

Hi guys! I am planning to purchase a set of all-terrain tires for my 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. I am currently checking out Open Country A/T. A good friend recommended it to me. Is anyone else familiar with it?

Last edited by a moderator:

98XJ06LJ

I have never personally run that tire, I have always been a bfg guy but I have know a few people that have run them on their rigs and don't recall any of them having bad things to say. Good tread life and low road noise.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Hi guys! I am planning to purchase a set of all-terrain tires for my 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. I am currently checking out Open Country A/T. A good friend recommended it to me. Is anyone else familiar with it?

I have the Toyo AT II Extreme on my work truck... 35x12.5x17. It has been my favorite tire by far on that rig... and I’ve been through bfg’s at & muds & toyo muds.... The AT2 looks great, rides great and wears great... but my offroading in that truck has almost reached zero so I can’t comment on how they last in rough terrain ... in sand & fire roads they are good... and handle awesome in rain. Being one of my favorite tires, I’ve considered them for my Jeep... but because of the lack of usage by this community I probably won’t. (If you don’t wheel much, I think they would be perfect) hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

ob_tj

We have a set of the toyo A/T II extreme on our pick up truck. Not a bad tire. They have worn a little bit quicker than the bfg KO2s that I have on my TJ though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Discount Tire

Hi guys! I am planning to purchase a set of all-terrain tires for my 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. I am currently checking out Toyo Tires' Open Country A/T. A good friend recommended it to me. Is anyone else familiar with it?

Discount Tire Direct and Discount Tire sells the Toyo Open Country A/T2 tires and receives a lot of solid reviews from customers on this tire. The are many factors that go into which tire is right for your needs, such as driving style, where you live and what you are looking for in your next tire. What size are you looking to purchase?

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Id give the Duratrac's a good hard look. An excellent AT tire in any condition, and looks really aggressive.

Top Bottom