New Guy from TN

Ursula

First post Jeep Wave to all! Nope, don't let the name confuse you, I'm not some hot chick named Ursula.....that's the name of my '15JK Rubi. When I special ordered her, I wanted her in "tank green" half doors, 6 speed manual, etc as close to a real Jeep as I could get for my daily driver. The name originated from the the Jeep I rented from Barlow/Sedona in my profile pic.
IMG_1684.JPG

Currently I own 4 Jeeps:
1979 CJ7 with a 4.2 stroker
IMG_2131.JPG
2001 Cherokee stock, but has the factory 1" lift, basically the Police model except it doesn't have the extended idle switch
2015 Rubi
and as soon as it arrives (in transit from FL) I just bought an '83 with 4.0FI mated up to a 4500NV trans half door, etc. IMG_4730.JPG

....truth it's not a vehicle, It's a WayALife!

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Welcome to Wayalife! Awesome collection! How do you like the stroker? Which manufacture did you go with? I’m on the fence of going in that direction or rebuilding a 360. There’s plus and minuses either way.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ursula

wjtstudios,

I went with S&S out of Washington, they are great! They offer a 7 year or 100,000 warranty built the engine to my specs. Used requested a 7120 casting head, etc. I did have a timing chain failure after about 3 years. They sent replacement parts and paid to have it replaced. I would do business with them again in a heart beat!
IMG_0687.JPG

I used the Clifford 6=8 intake and a TJ header I got off of Ebay. The collector for the header had to be moved out of fear of proximity of oil pan gasket area.

notnalc68,

No, as promised I am not a hot chick named Ursula, however my wife is hot but not named Ursula. 10x bonus points to whom ever guesses correctly when we had this pic taken.

IMG_2957.jpg

Last edited:

tjgoff

wjtstudios,

I went with S&S out of Washington, they are great! They offer a 7 year or 100,000 warranty built the engine to my specs. Used requested a 7120 casting head, etc. I did have a timing chain failure after about 3 years. They sent replacement parts and paid to have it replaced. I would do business with them again in a heart beat!
View attachment 300135

I used the Clifford 6=8 intake and a TJ header I got off of Ebay. The collector for the header had to be moved out of fear of proximity of oil pan gasket area.

notnalc68,

No, as promised I am not a hot chick named Ursula, however my wife is hot but not named Ursula. 10x bonus points to whom ever guesses correctly when we had this pic taken.

View attachment 300136

I’m guessing here but is that when you got married?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ursula

Welcome to Wayalife from So Cal.

I'm guessing she posted your bail so you married her, defiantly a keeper!

She is a Jeeper!...she is definitely a keeper!

Not where we got married....nor is it where the name on the transom reads.....

Welcome to Wayalife from Canada, I was going to say when she bailed you out as well but guess that's not it. so ill just have to say , Yesterday ?

Top Bottom