Hard rock skids

gonow

Good evening all, after hitting my oil pan on a rock on my 2013 jku which I have since traded in for a 2017 recon I've decided to go with a hard rock oil pan trans and transfer case skid, question I have a 3.5 MK lift and they strongly suggested exhaust spacers as I am keeping my stock shafts for now will the spacer present any issues with the skids or will they clear?

Thank you for the help

JE

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

The BAD Influence

Caught the Bug
Get the front driveline

My 3.5 RE lift recommended replacing the front driveline, but offered the exhaust spacers. As you can see in the picture, after a little brush on a rock, my exhaust is now the lowest hanging part of the Jeep, and it's rattling against the cross member bracket. As you've probably read many times on this forum, do it once do it right. IMO the spacers push the exhaust down too far and you'll have issues with it rattling against any armour you have.

Attachments

• IMG_20180402_085759.jpg
    IMG_20180402_085759.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 143

zimm

Caught the Bug
Without exhaust spacers I still have to use the rock hard spacer plate to clear the exhaust cross over. So I don't think it'll fit with the exhaust spacers. Pull them out and get a real driveshaft.

Whitarmy

I agree. My spacers pushed the exhaust down to far and I had rattling on the cross member as well. Took them off. Going to get a new drive shaft. There was no way I was getting an oil pan skid on with the spacers

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom