NFL Draft

Brute

Hooked
Well, 1st round is over...my Raiders could have picked Vita Vea from WA, put took an OL guy I never heard of...we really need help on defense...

Ddays

Hooked
Well, 1st round is over...my Raiders could have picked Vita Vea from WA, put took an OL guy I never heard of...we really need help on defense...

You're welcome for the WR gift the Steelers gave you. Not sure WTF these guys were thinking :crazyeyes:

Brute

Hooked
One of the great stories in the history of the draft...the Griffin brothers, twins, are drafted by the same team...Seahawks. They both played at UFC, and one of the brothers only has one hand...and he posted the fasted 40 time at the combine for a linebacker in the history of the combine...

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
One of the great stories in the history of the draft...the Griffin brothers, twins, are drafted by the same team...Seahawks. They both played at UFC, and one of the brothers only has one hand...and he posted the fasted 40 time at the combine for a linebacker in the history of the combine...

Yes that was a cool story! Now make the team so it can be a positive for others out there.

ob_tj

Very happy with the picks that my Giants made with Barkley and also very happy to see a local central California kid go in the first round in Josh Allen. I might have to be a Bills fan now!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom