Quick run to the local mall we call little Moab

Now that Mother Nature has finally gotten off her bipolar trip, it was time to get some wheelin in. Being that I had the kids with me and only a small window, my good friend loaded up his XJ and went down to the local mall for some fun, and for some testing being that I haven’t really had a chance to flex the suspension with the 37’s and needed to see where I needed to do some trimming. I don’t have many pictures of the Jeep being that I was driving and having to play referee to the kids in the back seat. But here is what I was able to take.

Just about to get started in on the fun. This isn’t really a trail, rather more like a recreation area with some granite rock outcropping that you can play on to your hearts content.
IMG_1007.jpg
Nice day but super windy
IMG_1010.jpg

Jason getting after it
IMG_1014.jpg
That old XJ of his just works. Geared right with dual transfer cases and good solid axles, she doesn’t struggle with much.

This is kind of what you get out here. No real rhyme or reason. Your imagination really is free to figure out where to go. And other than your vehicle, it’s your only limitation out here
IMG_1017.jpg
IMG_1019.jpg
Nice little squeeze to set up a fun little climb. Next time out I will get some shots of the JK
IMG_1023.jpg

Had to let the kids enjoy some dirt time
IMG_1028.jpg

Jason letting his XJ walk up this on its own
IMG_1025.jpg

Again, short but fun day. We were back off the trail and home in a couple hours. Found areas I need to trim a bit more and got to push the Jeep and it’s limits a bit more as well.

Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

• IMG_1022.jpg
    IMG_1022.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 127
Top Bottom