VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 3 - Behind the Rocks & Top of the World

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
MOAB : IT STARTS AGAIN - Part 3 / JEEP JL WRANGLER on Behind the Rocks & Top of the World

After getting our Jeeps cleaned up a bit, we decided to spend Et and Michelle's last day in Moab running a trail that Cindy and I love and as we would come to find, is one that our friends have yet to run, Behind the Rocks. Of course, being that our JL Wrangler was so new and that this would be a first for them, we decided to run the trail without hitting all the biggest obstacles or as some like to call it, a Tip-Toe Behind the Rocks. Down to just 2 Jeeps, we decided to change things up a bit and spent the following day doing a long but easy and scenic run across Lockhart Basin and finally, we spent Tony and Steph's last day with us, out on a trail with a view that can only be found, on Top of the World. We hope you enjoy our presentation. :cool:

More than just being the newest model Jeep, the best part about owning a JL Wrangler is the fact that its allowed us to start all over again. We get to install new lift kits, new wheels and tires and all kinds of new accessories but even better than that, we've been able to experience the thrill of wheeling a brand new Jeep, in a place like Moab and like it was our very first time. "MOAB : IT STARTS AGAIN" is a WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure that highlights the all new pilgrimage we made out to the promised land in JET Li, our lightly modified Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. Along for the ride were our good friends Tony and Steph who came in their near identical JL Wrangler and Et and Michelle who came in their moderately modified JK Wrangler Unlimited.

WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like to WIN a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses Giveaway, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our drawing. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced when Part 3 is released. Thanks for watching and good luck to you! :cool:

20180416192156-72e0281a.jpg

Selected totally at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

This is an incredible video series.

I love the time of the year it was shot, with the snow covered mountains for a backdrop.

Nice to show some of the easier routes and obstacles, not just the extreme ones. Truly you have shown something for every level of Jeeper.

Congratulations :thumb:

jeeeep

Hooked
behind the rocks is one of my favorites.

I hope to head back in july and spend a couple of days there with family. :thumb:

briand

Another great video! The scenery in the Moab area is spectacular and you do a great job at catching it. I’m more impressed with the new JL and it’s capabilities with every new video that you and Cindy put out. I’m convinced that a new JL is in the near future

PatyWagon

Great video! There is so much beautiful scenery in Moab, it's not all rocks and ledges. All of you made
upchuck look like a walk in the park, and Hummer Hill is all sky till you get to the top. One of the best ◇◇

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

aggrex

Great video ! Now I sort of know what MOAB looks like from the East coast and what I'm missing:( . That rear stinger is awesome and shared usage is a great idea as it has saved a few rear end bumps. Now if I could find someone to bend one for me......hmm that big rock outside my back yard.....

Labricon

Caught the Bug
So....Tip Toe Behind the Rocks....watching your other videos in Moab I have always wondered what the bypasses/optional trails for less built up Jeeps would look like. Thanks for that and as usual a very well done video!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
A well done ending to the trifecta...Behind the Rocks is one of my favorite Moab trails...Hummer Hill is sneakily steep...

Ending the video with the iconic shot at Top of the World was a nice touch...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great videos Eddie and Cindy. Amazed how you guys make it look so easy.

Thanks - glad you enjoyed it :)

Another great video, the scenery is awesome. I really have to there one day.

It really is a must at least once in your life :yup:

Awesome shots of Moab! I think this one was the best of the 3. Good job guys! 👍

Thank you, we're glad to hear it :)

Awesome! Such a great series... :2thumbsup:

It's been running us ragged to get these done as fast as we are and we're glad to hear they're coming out okay :crazyeyes:

Loved top of the world! Those ledges were a blast in my TJ!

It was great seeing you out there

Cool video so far (still watching)! Behind the rocks was the first trail I’ve ever done in Moab. One of my favorites.

Hope you still enjoyed it all the way to the end :D

behind the rocks is one of my favorites.

I hope to head back in july and spend a couple of days there with family. :thumb:

How lucky are you :yup:

Great video, as usual :) Extra benefit this time: it convinced my wife to try a few new trails.

That's awesome :thumb:

Great video, awesome ending view with Jet Li.

Thank you :)

jdofmemi

This is an incredible video series.

I love the time of the year it was shot, with the snow covered mountains for a backdrop.

Nice to show some of the easier routes and obstacles, not just the extreme ones. Truly you have shown something for every level of Jeeper.

Top Bottom