Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 3 - Behind the Rocks & Top of the World

Quote Originally Posted by dwvninety View Post
    Another excellent video. I wish I could have been there.
    Be great if you could be the next time around. Glad you enjoyed the video

Quote Originally Posted by joecoool2003 View Post
    Lol i saw the spot where you helped us push mybadjk off the rock on top of the world!!!! Thanks again lol
    You know, I was kicking myself for not filming the fact that we ran into you guys. Would have been a nice cameo. Hope you had a great time out in Moab

Quote Originally Posted by briand View Post
    Another great video! The scenery in the Moab area is spectacular and you do a great job at catching it. I’m more impressed with the new JL and it’s capabilities with every new video that you and Cindy put out. I’m convinced that a new JL is in the near future
    Awesome! I think you'll like it

Quote Originally Posted by PatyWagon View Post
    Great video! There is so much beautiful scenery in Moab, it's not all rocks and ledges. All of you made
    upchuck look like a walk in the park, and Hummer Hill is all sky till you get to the top. One of the best ◇◇
    Oh yeah, there really is so much more to Moab than just rocks and ledges.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainjk10 View Post
    Great video as always! Top of the World is definitely on my list next time I get out there. I don't think I'll be sitting on the ledge tho. Scary!!!
    LOL!! It's a rush for sure

Quote Originally Posted by aggrex View Post
    Great video ! Now I sort of know what MOAB looks like from the East coast and what I'm missing . That rear stinger is awesome and shared usage is a great idea as it has saved a few rear end bumps. Now if I could find someone to bend one for me......hmm that big rock outside my back yard.....
    A hitch shop should be able to help you out and for cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by TrainWreck618 View Post
    Part 3 was great! Behind the rocks looks like a ton of fun
    Glad you enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by Labricon View Post
    So....Tip Toe Behind the Rocks....watching your other videos in Moab I have always wondered what the bypasses/optional trails for less built up Jeeps would look like. Thanks for that and as usual a very well done video!
    Glad that you've seen our other Moab video so that you can make this comparison. Pretty much Tip-Toe just skips High Dive, Upchuck and White Knuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    A well done ending to the trifecta...Behind the Rocks is one of my favorite Moab trails...Hummer Hill is sneakily steep...

Ending the video with the iconic shot at Top of the World was a nice touch...
    Thanks, we're so glad you liked it

Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post
    This is an incredible video series.

I love the time of the year it was shot, with the snow covered mountains for a backdrop.

Nice to show some of the easier routes and obstacles, not just the extreme ones. Truly you have shown something for every level of Jeeper.
    Thank you, we're so glad that you could appreciate what we were showing. There's so much more to Moab than just taking on big obstacles and really, if that's all you're there for, you're really missing out.

Great video as usual! Thank you so much for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wonderful video!! thank you again for creating these series!!

Very cool video.. some of those views made my fingers tingle a bit.. majestic!

Fresh Catch
    Another great video. I noticed the red jeep slipped a lot, do you think just changing to cooper tires like yours would fix the slip, or are there other issues to solve as well?

Another great video! I have to make it out to Moab one of these days

Watched this around midnight last night at work. Great video as always. I already want to go back to Moab!

Quote Originally Posted by pop2tu View Post
    Great video as usual! Thank you so much for sharing.
    So glad to hear you're still liking our videos

Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Wonderful video!! thank you again for creating these series!!
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by KICKROX View Post
    Very cool video.. some of those views made my fingers tingle a bit.. majestic!
    LOL!! The views out there are breathtaking for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by WranglerAz View Post
    Another great video. I noticed the red jeep slipped a lot, do you think just changing to cooper tires like yours would fix the slip, or are there other issues to solve as well?
    Having run both, it is of my opinion that the Coopers do a much better job of hooking up on the rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Schulz081 View Post
    Another great video! I have to make it out to Moab one of these days
    Thank you and yes, you really need to get out there

Quote Originally Posted by BABOOZLE View Post
    Watched this around midnight last night at work. Great video as always. I already want to go back to Moab!
    Glad you liked it

Nice Video! Great to finally meet you guys as you were headed down from Top of the World. We had a blast doing stunt shots at the top

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast