Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 3 - Behind the Rocks & Top of the World

VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 3 - Behind the Rocks & Top of the World

MOAB : IT STARTS AGAIN - Part 3 / JEEP JL WRANGLER on Behind the Rocks & Top of the World

After getting our Jeeps cleaned up a bit, we decided to spend Et and Michelle's last day in Moab running a trail that Cindy and I love and as we would come to find, is one that our friends have yet to run, Behind the Rocks. Of course, being that our JL Wrangler was so new and that this would be a first for them, we decided to run the trail without hitting all the biggest obstacles or as some like to call it, a Tip-Toe Behind the Rocks. Down to just 2 Jeeps, we decided to change things up a bit and spent the following day doing a long but easy and scenic run across Lockhart Basin and finally, we spent Tony and Steph's last day with us, out on a trail with a view that can only be found, on Top of the World. We hope you enjoy our presentation.

More than just being the newest model Jeep, the best part about owning a JL Wrangler is the fact that its allowed us to start all over again. We get to install new lift kits, new wheels and tires and all kinds of new accessories but even better than that, we've been able to experience the thrill of wheeling a brand new Jeep, in a place like Moab and like it was our very first time. "MOAB : IT STARTS AGAIN" is a WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure that highlights the all new pilgrimage we made out to the promised land in JET Li, our lightly modified Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. Along for the ride were our good friends Tony and Steph who came in their near identical JL Wrangler and Et and Michelle who came in their moderately modified JK Wrangler Unlimited.

WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
    If you'd like to WIN a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses Giveaway, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our drawing. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced when Part 3 is released. Thanks for watching and good luck to you!

Selected totally at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post
    This is an incredible video series.

I love the time of the year it was shot, with the snow covered mountains for a backdrop.

Nice to show some of the easier routes and obstacles, not just the extreme ones. Truly you have shown something for every level of Jeeper.
    Congratulations

Great videos Eddie and Cindy. Amazed how you guys make it look so easy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2016 JKU

Awesome shots of Moab! I think this one was the best of the 3. Good job guys! 👍

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Awesome! Such a great series...

Loved top of the world! Those ledges were a blast in my TJ!

Cool video so far (still watching)! Behind the rocks was the first trail I’ve ever done in Moab. One of my favorites.

RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

behind the rocks is one of my favorites.

I hope to head back in july and spend a couple of days there with family.

Fresh Catch
    Great video, as usual :-) Extra benefit this time: it convinced my wife to try a few new trails.

Great video, awesome ending view with Jet Li.

Another excellent video. I wish I could have been there.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast