changed to a soft top

Clark Collins

I just sold the hard top off my Jeep and will have to change my signature and Avitar, but haven't yet. Attached are photos of the new top closed and open. It's a Bestop Trek Top NX Plus and the "sunrider" feature is really great. The Freedom Panels in the hard top got quite a bit of use, but this "sunrider" is so much easier that we'll use it way more.

Attachments

• DSCF3887 (1280x721).jpg
    DSCF3887 (1280x721).jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 320
  • DSCF3886 (1280x721).jpg
    DSCF3886 (1280x721).jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 338
  • DSCF3889 (1280x721).jpg
    DSCF3889 (1280x721).jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 315
  • DSCF3892 (1280x721).jpg
    DSCF3892 (1280x721).jpg
    97 KB · Views: 331
  • DSCF3894 (1280x721).jpg
    DSCF3894 (1280x721).jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 347

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
The top looks great. I've been checking CL a few times a day looking for the perfect deal. Enjoy the sun👋

Sunset83

Looks great, I really want a soft top, but I've been researching to get the one I'll love. If I lived where their was no snow, I would go soft top year round

sunset83

LasVegasJK

Ive been considering this top. I just sold my factory soft top, but pry won’t replace until Fall. Summer time is hard top weather in the desert. At least for me anyway.
How was the install? It looked fairly easy in the youtubes.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clark Collins

Ive been considering this top. I just sold my factory soft top, but pry won’t replace until Fall. Summer time is hard top weather in the desert. At least for me anyway.
How was the install? It looked fairly easy in the youtubes.

The install was pretty straight forward except that I had to grind the leading edge of the "Sunrider" pivot bracket to get it to fit into the front door rail correctly. I'm going to contact Bestop about this issue. Everything else fit fine, but you do want to install on a warm day.

DogHouse

Good looking Jeep, I bought the TrekTop NX Glide about a month a go and absolutely love it as well. Love not having to mess with the zippers just like the NX Plus. Image1527012159.437822.jpg

Last edited:

DogHouse

I was also looking at that top, I'm still on fence, I was told the windows can't be rolled up like other soft tops, is this correct?

sunset83

Yeah, that’s the only down side I’ve found so far. I was able to find a bag that BesTop sells to store them in and it attaches to the headrests like some of the freedom top bags.

Top Bottom