I need help

Lane paul

I got my 1975 jeep cj5 stuck in a mud pit and got mud all in the steering components and no it makes a weird noise and is leaking fluid out of the steering box. I need to no if I need to clean all the dirt out of the steering components or something else

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
No it’s probably better to leave it on there so it bakes like clay and they you’ll have to use a jackhammer to get it off.

When you take a shit do you wipe your ass or look to correct the problem somewhere else first?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
It does have power but when you turn the wheel fast it has a little resistance

That may be normal. How often did you try turning the wheel “fast” prior to having an issue? No offense but you could be over analyzing it. My 2017 JKU sometimes has resistance when turning, especially when aired down.

Lane paul

That may be normal. How often did you try turning the wheel “fast” prior to having an issue? No offense but you could be over analyzing it. My 2017 JKU sometimes has resistance when turning, especially when aired down.

Well I didn't try many times before the issue but it seems to work fine. I just checked it and the fluid was really low

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Well I didn't try many times before the issue but it seems to work fine. I just checked it and the fluid was really low

Yeah sometimes when I have an issue with something on my vehicle I become overly sensitive every sound, vibration, or feeling and think something’s wrong when there isn’t. In the end trust your gut.

longarmwj

Anytime that you're in the mud you should clean everything as soon as you possibly can......is that not common knowledge? :thinking:

Top Bottom