Engine and drivetrain upgrades

chrisb93

Hey everyone, I have a 2015 75th anniversary Jeep renegade 2.4 liter. I do some easy trails and intermediate trails. But I’m anxious to start progressing.

Looking to see what tips you all have for engine and drive train upgrades. I’d like the best performance for my little renegade. :)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Hey everyone, I have a 2015 75th anniversary Jeep renegade 2.4 liter. I do some easy trails and intermediate trails. But I’m anxious to start progressing.

Looking to see what tips you all have for engine and drive train upgrades. I’d like the best performance for my little renegade. :)

Welcome to Wayalife. Don’t know too much about the Renegade platform, but there are guys here that do and I’m sure they’ll have some ideas for you.

My sister just got a renny, she loves it! Not sure about engine mods but it has a decent aftermarket for suspension and body parts. Daystar has a lot of things for it, check them out

DC303

https://madnessautoworks.com/2016-Jeep-Renegade/start-shopping-cid1/exterior-upgrades-cid5

I recently added a Renny to my garage...
Found this website..

Plan on making my toaster a "roaster toaster"

I am a noob to forums...Hi EVERYONE!:bleh:

Xjproject417

If you have the manual you may want to get a stage 2 clutch from a dodge dart or fiat abarth 500 they are the same clutches but if you look for an upgraded clutch for the renegade you wont find one I went to the mopar site to look at part numbers

Top Bottom