Subscribed threads

jdofmemi

Is there any way to get your subscribed threads on the mobile site?

I can find them on the full site, but that is a PITA on the phone. I looked high and low for them on mobile, but can't find them anywhere.

jdofmemi

My banner don't slide. Here is what I see

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180505-223509.jpg
    Screenshot_20180505-223509.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 58

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Not on the web app, I don’t think. You can switch back and for from mobile to the full site, though.

View attachment 300970
View attachment 300971

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you look at the top it shows Wayalife.COM... you are not on the app, it's the mobile version but not the app. At the bottom I see an option to go to the full site, you should be able to get to the subscription by using the Full Site

I Think...

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
If you look at the top it shows Wayalife.COM... you are not on the app, it's the mobile version but not the app. At the bottom I see an option to go to the full site, you should be able to get to the subscription by using the Full Site

I Think...

The OP is using the web app. When you set up the web app, it takes you to your internet browser, at least on an iPhone.

jdofmemi

You guys are right, I'm on the website, not the app.

I downloaded the app, gave it a try, and I like the website much better.

Now at least I can find my subscriptions, by toggling to the full site, or opening the app, but for regular use, for now I am sticking with the website mobile version.

Thanks for the help

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
You guys are right, I'm on the website, not the app.

I downloaded the app, gave it a try, and I like the website much better.

Now at least I can find my subscriptions, by toggling to the full site, or opening the app, but for regular use, for now I am sticking with the website mobile version.

Thanks for the help

Good deal. I find switching back and for is helpful, sometimes.

Top Bottom