ATX Chamber Pro II Valve Stem Size

LO_Rex

I tried to contact wheel pros twice but they only have a web form for Customer Service and they have not replied.

The reason for my inquire is that one of my valves started leaking and I was researching replacement methods and came across the size question.

This is really going to suck if it turns out that I was sold and installed the wrong size in 4 bead locks.

If I am running valves that are too large and they are holding should I go thru the trouble of pulling them all an installing the smaller size?

Discount Tire

I tried to contact wheel pros twice but they only have a web form for Customer Service and they have not replied.

The reason for my inquire is that one of my valves started leaking and I was researching replacement methods and came across the size question.

This is really going to suck if it turns out that I was sold and installed the wrong size in 4 bead locks.

If I am running valves that are too large and they are holding should I go thru the trouble of pulling them all an installing the smaller size?

I reached out to them and the valve hole opening is the standard .453".

Were the valves leaking at the valve hole and if so, what type of valve are you running - snap-in or clamp-in?

LO_Rex

They are snap in .625 slime brand valve stems. It seems to be leaking around the edge of the hole. My guess is that it tore during install since when I tugged on it to try and seat it after the leak the leak got worse.

Last edited:

Discount Tire

They are snap in .625 slime brand valve stems. It seems to be leaking around the edge of the hole. My guess is that it tore during install since when I tugged on it to try and seat it after the leak the leak got worse.

That sounds very plausible.

I know you may not want to hear this, but I recommend you switch the valves out to the correct size.

LO_Rex

Thanks. I am going to try the quick change tool that pulls the old ones and then uses a funnel to push the new valve thru from outside before i give up break the down.

LO_Rex

Thanks. I am going to try the quick change tool that pulls the old ones and then uses a funnel to push the new valve thru from outside before i give up break them down.

Top Bottom