Thread: Wiring help

Wiring help

Hey guys i bought this jeep and some of the wiring had burned threw the plastic casing so i was wanting to pull it all out and fix what needs to be fixed. I have a 96 xj, 4.0L, with a AX-15 transmission.

Does anyone have a wiring diagram or picture of their fuze block thats inside the cab? Also the one under the hood, Mine is a complete rats nest and I’m trying to figure out which fuses go into the missing slots and what those fuzes go to. Or a complete wiring guide/diagram for the whole jeep would be greatly appreciated.

Loki_96

Also my running lights for the rear lights only come on when my high beams are on, any thoughts on this?

Loki_96

Fresh Catch
    I have know idea honestly I burnt my harness when i put a transmission in and found that the hayes manual had the diagram in it but i went to a local shop and they had a harness with under 120k miles so I got the harness out of that

Similar Threads

1. Wiring Help
    By Pizza_Breath in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-29-2017, 03:11 AM
  2. CB Wiring
    By Mikecal9985 in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-07-2017, 12:00 AM
  3. Wiring an aux (anything)
    By Kalums in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 23