ATX slab beadlocks and 37” Nittos

Sullivan

I am selling a set of 5 wheels and tires. I will sell them as a package or can separate tires and wheels.

Wheels: $1300
ATX Slab beadlocks. 17” Wheel with 5x5 lug pattern. 3.5” backspacing. A set of 5 with lug nuts. These are in great shape. The rings have some rock rash, but nothing major.

Tires: $1600
37/12.5/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers. These have under 5000 miles on them. 2 are almost brand new. 2 others have some slight rock rash in the lugs, but not word down. They do not have any plugs or patches in them. I have certs thru discount tire and I replaced a few after I cut a sidewall.

Wheels/tires together: $2500
They are currently mounted and have dynabeads in them for balancing. No sensors in them either.

Located in the South Burbs of Chicago. I can ship on buyers dime, if they want. These are off my jeep already so I can make room for 8 lugs. IMG_6616.JPG IMG_6612.JPG IMG_7226.JPG IMG_6960.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Sullivan

Yeah used tires are maybe worth 50% of new price regardless of mileage. I'd pay the extra 100 for new shipped to me.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not necessarily. Plenty of tires for sale that have 75% or more tread on them and they go for more then 50% cost.
These are $387 each right now. Of course, if there is a special on them, they could be cheaper, but there isn’t. $387 plus tax puts them considerably higher.
I’m good with my price. It is O.B.O right now.

jesse3638

Hooked
Not necessarily. Plenty of tires for sale that have 75% or more tread on them and they go for more then 50% cost.
These are $387 each right now. Of course, if there is a special on them, they could be cheaper, but there isn’t. $387 plus tax puts them considerably higher.
I’m good with my price. It is O.B.O right now.

Please post that deal in your comment of you are going to use it for reference. You can't just toss out a number you saw once on the internet.

If you were a tire shop I'd say you are right. They are your tires and you can sell them for what ever you'd like. Unfortunately here, most won't be snowed into buying used tires for more than 50% of their original price. Want top dollar, try Craigslist or some other app so dudes driving bro-dozers can see them and buy them along with their dual 50" light bars.

GLWS! Prob won't be here for your asking price.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom