My JKU, Lux Latús

Verificatory

Okay guys, finally starting the awesome build to my 14’ JKUSport. Finally looking to make some super “beefy” upgrades. Looking to do some 05+ F-250 super duty axels. I’m looking at this over throw ins (dynatracs and or Currie rock jocks). I need help on realizing what else I need from those who have done this swap! I’m looking of course the axels, gears (5.13 maybe 5.38?), lockers (front elock and rear maybe lunchbox/ Detroit? Would like advice). New wheels of course, beadlocks (let me know brands!) and of course I’m looking some 40s nitto! I’m going to do king coil overs double d throw down long arm, or maybe another brand (I don’t know many others).

I’d love yalls help, here’s a photo of my baby, with my baby [emoji23].

IMG_1316.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Looking good... I'm married so I mean the Jeep. I don't notice women anymore unless they are pointed out to me.:D

dillard09

Nice jeep. Im partial to white for some reason. If your really wanting to know about super duty axles hit up Bubba over at Exodus Jeeps. He is a supporter of Wayalife and he has Super duty axles under his jeep that he build. He knows his stuff and can point ya in the right direction. He can also get you those 40" nittos, beadlocks and the Double D Pro with the King coilovers. 👍
Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

Nice jeep. Im partial to white for some reason. If your really wanting to know about super duty axles hit up Bubba over at Exodus Jeeps. He is a supporter of Wayalife and he has Super duty axles under his jeep that he build. He knows his stuff and can point ya in the right direction. He can also get you those 40" nittos, beadlocks and the Double D Pro with the King coilovers. [emoji106]
Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks Jake!

OP, give me a call sometime and I can run you through the different options and costs associated with SD axles. Numbers on our website.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
One thing to note, the current electronics do not like lunchbox lockers in the rear. You’ll find yourself in limp mode unless you defeat the system. (Though w/ SD axles, u may be going down that road anyway)

Selectable and LSDs are fine.

Top Bottom