A big Loop out of Las Vegas. Am I missing something?

wibornz

The wife and I are flying into Vegas, and have rented a convertible camaro. We are going to go from Vegas to Page Az, seeing parts of the Grand Canyon with the hope of seeing the Horse Shoe bend at sunset. We should have plenty of explore time between Vegas and Page. Is there a do not miss along the south side of the Grand Canyon to Page Arizona.

Then the 2nd day we are doing a tour of Antelope Canyon. Then heading to Monument Valley. We want to see a sun set and a sun rise in Monument Valley. Then off to Bryce Canyon for a sunset and or a sunrise at Bryce. When we are done at Bryce, we will head to Zion. In Zion, we will try doing Angel's Landing (depending on how well the wife's leg is holding up. Knee replacement a couple months ago) and see the emerald pools. Then back to Vegas.

The only thing we have booked already is the Antelope tour as they sell out fast and our first night in Page Arizona. Remember that we will have a car and not a jeep. We are looking for stuff to fill the days. We will have from Sunday to Saturday to make the loose plan happen. We are early risers and usually late to bed. So if you have some do not miss spots let us know. We will be traveling from Michigan. This trip is also during the week of the 4th of July.

Big Thanks in advance.

wibornz

Oyea, and my son that is in the military is going to surprise the wife by being in a "random" restaurant in Vegas for breakfast. He is going to drive six hours from Ca. to surprise her. We have not seen him in person is about a year and a half.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I would do the skywalk on the Grand Canyon. My wife and I didn’t have a chance to do so last time we went out that way. Definitely a must for next time.
IMG_6551.jpg

I hope you booked the lower Antelope Canyon tour. Here’s a pic from our trip there just this January. It’s stunning to say the least.
IMG_6244.jpg

Horseshoe bend is also beautiful, I can only imagine how nice it looks during sunset

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom